Chapter X: The Strategy

-3rd Person POV-

Now leader of the Atlesian Mafia, Lilith Heathers had long mourned for Y/N's apparent death. Though no emotion previously experienced, could compare to what she felt when she received a surprising phone call one day.

Lilith: Y/N, i-is that... you?

She asked, almost set on what she thought was a dream.

Ace: Hey babe, it's me. You know it... I'm back.

Lilith: Oh thank Oum! Y/N, I-I have no words to tell you h-how I'm feeling.

Ace: Ha, Don't worry. I'm not a dream. But in all seriousness, right now I need your help desperately. Can you come to Vale, with Aurora?

Lilith: Sure, the mafia's actually gained a third leader after we retreated into the underground. Me and Aurora can manage.

Ace: That's great, here's the address to meet me at. Um Amber, what's the address of the hotel?

Amber: 1941 Blitz Lane.

Ace: 1941 Blitz Lane, you got that down Lilith?

Lilith: Yup, me and Aurora will be there as soon as we can.

Lilith cut the conversation as Ace hung up. Amber nodded.

Amber: Great, we have extra arms.

She affirmed.

Ace: Rest assured she will get here, for now we need firepower on our side. I still have some explosives left in the factory after I was beat to a pulp by Salem's dog.

Amber: Hm, yup those should be useful. Elle, you aren't really doing anything right now, could you come with Spade and help him gather some explosives from the industrial sectors?

Elle: Of course Amber.

She nodded, Ace looked at her. Then motioned for her to follow him.

Ace: Come on, we have to be back soon.

Both he and Elle left the room as they rapidly headed towards Ace's previous establishment.

Timeskip Ace's POV

The factory was abandoned as I suspected, even though police had rummaged through the entire place and removed almost all of the explosives dotting the area I still had a hidden stash of Red Dust bombs, highly explosive, and dangerous.

Elle: So... what's it like? Being a terrorist?

The butterfly Faunus asked me. I stopped, then looked at her.

Me: I'm not a terrorist. the No matter what the News or "Lisa Lavender" tells you people, I don't aim to terrorize the population, rather to achieve a singular goal with any means necessary.

Elle: I always imagined that criminals, such as yourself somehow felt, regret whenever you think back what you did.

Me: I never really did feel regret over my actions, as I thought they were the right thing to do at the time.

Elle looked confused.

Elle: So... you're one of the good guys now?