AUTHOR'S NOTE

GREETINGS ALL AND WELCOME TO FINDING YOU!!! (sorry was that a bit much, you know with the all caps and exclamation points...)

COMMENTS
ANYWAY, thank you so much for viewing this book, I really appreciate it. This is like my first book writing on Wattpad, so please do not be too harsh with correcting me. There's always time to fix mistakes, but that doesn't mean I don't want criticism at all, because that's the only way I'm going to get better at writing. Basically, what I'm saying is think before you speak throughout the whole book.

UPDATES and WRITERS BLOCK
Ok, so I'm not one of those people who say I'm going to update on one particular day, because I'm lying to you and myself. When I release this book I will probably be going back to school and I will start to become busy because of homework, clubs, projects, and all that jazz. So I will update when I can. However if the horrid writers' block comes I will warn you ahead of time that it may take a while for a chapter to be released. Also this book is not long. So, if things start to be moving a little fast it's because this is a FAST PACED book.

CAST
As for as the cast goes I don't really have anything in mind. But remember this is a bwwm story so if you hear references about her appearance then don't be alarmed. And again just imagine all the characters how you want them to be. Sometimes I like to imagine that I'm Maya and Cole Sprouse is Scott....so let your imagination run wild!

ON WITH THE SHOW
Alright I think that covers everything. Quick summary don't be mean or I will report you, don't harass me about updates, and come up with your own cast! And another quick little thing don't try to copy my book please I worked hard on it and I don't have time for a grass-hole to come and try to take that away from me. Anyway, HERE WE GO!!!

P.S
I will most likely have a gif at the end or beginning of every chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED