Chapter 1 Blood Spills...

Y/N POV~

I hissed in pain as I sat up in my bed. I grabbed my arm, looking at the burn marks from earlier.

I look at the rest of my body. So many scars, so many bruises, so much pain... no 17 year old or really anyone should be treated like this.

I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes. " No more..." I whisper getting up, off my bed. 

I looked over at the clock on my night stand, 1:12 am. I calmly go under my bed and pull out the object I was looking for and put it in my back pocket. 

I quietly grab my bag full of essentials I will need. I open my room door and tip toe my way to my parent's room.

Their door was opened a crack so I open it and slid my way in. I look at their sleeping bodies, with no emotion. They broke you

I place my bag down and grab four pairs of hand cuffs out, rope, and duck tape. 

I go to my mo- no she's NOT my mother, the woman sleeping and hand cuff both her to the bed. Then I do the same to the male in the bed.

They surprisingly did not wake up. I huffed out quietly and tied both their feet to the bed.

Once done I grab the duck tape and place 3 strands each on their mouths.

I smile, looking at their still sleeping bodies. 

I swiftly move to the light switch and turn in on. Both people instantly woke up. 

They look at me in anger, then their expressions change once they noticed that they're both tied up. 

I giggle to my self, seeing them both struggle to try to escape. 

They both look at me, both of them muffly yelling at me.

" What? I'm sorry I can't hear you, you kinda have duck tape in the way of your mouths." I snicker.

They continue to scream at me, " Hung on hold that thought." I said, lifting up a finger as I go into my bag. 

I dump out everything onto the end of the bed, making both of their eyes go wide

I dump out everything onto the end of the bed, making both of their eyes go wide. " Oh, do you guys like my toys? Yeah I took money from you to buy these." I smile to them, psychotically.

" But my favorite on is this one." I said, reaching into my back pocket.

" Pretty huh? It's so sharp it could easily cut through human flesh

" Pretty huh? It's so sharp it could easily cut through human flesh." I said as I lightly traced it on the male's leg. 

Then I hear the woman starting to crying, " AHHGGG Shuuut upppppp." I said as I moved away from the male and jabbed the blade into the woman's thigh, making her scream and cry more. 

I gently place my hand on her cheek, " Aw, I'm sorry no one can hear you." I whispered to her, pushing the knife deeper into her thigh.

I get up and place my hands together, " Okay, what other toys do I have." I said joyfully.

I picked up the black handled, knife I had and went back to the woman. Who was still crying. 

I looked at her coldly, " Stop crying." I said bluntly. She didn't stop. I groaned. " So irritating." I said and shoved the knife into her right eye, causing her to scream, but again it was muffled.

I rolled my eyes, " Enough." I said taking the knife out of her eye and stabbed it through the duck tape and into her mouth. 

I grabbed the gold handled knife and slit her throat, making blood squirt everywhere, including onto the male.

I then went into the middle of the slit and ripped down with the knife, cutting her clothes, all the way to the top of her stomach.

I carved the word, Blood.

I got up to look at my work. I yanked The black knife out of her eye and the other from her thigh.

 I looked at the man in bed, who was looking at me terrified. I started to feel a grin creep onto my face.

I chuckled, " This is your fault." I said, going toward him. " You did this." I said, looking him into the eyes and pointing at the multiple scars on my body.

I sat next to him and turned slowly to him. I smiled.

Then at the speed of light I rammed the curved knife into his dick. Over and over. He yelled in pain. 

" How can you hurt your own child?" I asked, no emotion on my face, just a blank stare at his pain filled eyes.

I slit across his chest, his arms, legs, and thighs. I stopped and sat on his legs.

By now there was a lot of blood, but he was still alive. " All I wanted was for you and her to love me, but you didn't. You made me into this." 

Then anger started to well up inside of me, " YOU DID THIS!!!!" I yelled, stabbing his stomach over and over, again and again. 

Then I grabbed each knife in each of my hands and stabbed them in each of his eyes.

I huffed out and ripped the rest of his shirt off.

Carving the word, Spills. 

I got up and looked at their dead corpses. The words written 'Blood Spills'

I smiled and looked at the clock on the wall, 3:33am.

I have enough time to take a shower. I grabbed all my things and headed into the bathroom.

A/N: Is it weird I was smiling the whole time while writing this? LOL XD. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed. <3