Chapter 18: I Hate Feeling Like This... (EDITED AS OF 2021)

( hey look im updating finally 😅 btw song is random, I just like it.)

Y/N POV~

" *huff* John *huff* I'm sorry." I said catching my breath.

He didn't seem to be paying attention to my words though, he just stared at me like a deer in had lights.

" What?!" I asked, hands still on my knees gaining my air.

He shook his head, getting off the ground and rushing to me with Buddy following, all fluffed up.

"Y/N WHAT'S THAT STICKING OUT YOUR BACK?!?!" he yelled, now holding onto my arm.

I looked at him puzzled, " What do you mean?" I asked.

" Do YOU SERIOUSLY NOT FEEL THAT SHIT PIERCING OUT OF YOUR BACK?!?!" he exclaimed, pulling out his phone and taking a picture of my back.

He shakingly looked at his phone.

I tried to stand up straight, but was stopped.

Not by pain but I just couldn't move right, but I managed to stand right hearing a weird noise as John winced and Buddy was so floofed he could be a black and white cloud.

I grabbed his phone from his hand and looked at the picture.

There was a metal piece rod thing poking out my back just a bit below my shoulder blade with blood everywhere.

" The fuck?" I questioned, putting a hand on my back to feel the metal rod thing poking out my back.

It must have happened when I was slammed against the counter by that Russian twat.

I remembered feeling something pierce my back but I was too much in the moment of the fight to care.

I looked at John who's face was pale staring at my back.

I snapped my fingers in his face, " Here." I said giving him his phone.

He snapped out of it and took his phone.

I reached behind me and grabbed hold of the metal piece.

I started to pulling out slowly, a sickening noise was heard coming from blood squirting out from my back.

John's face had horror all over it and look as if he was gonna vomit.

I continue to pull it out til it got stuck, I grunted as I yanked the last of it out, blood oozing from the wound.

I felt no pain though, nothing.

John gagged and looked away, while Buddy looked at me in awe.

I moved the metal rod in front of my face, it looked like it was in my back pretty deep.

It had a curved tip, explaining why it was hard to take out toward the end.

I twiddled the small rod in my fingers, it was about 8 inches long, 4 inches of it was in mt back.

I hummed in response to it being in my back.

John finally recouping looked back at me, " Are you not in pain or something?" he asked taking of his hoodie to place it over my wound.

I shook my head no.

" What the hell happened to you?" he asked walking toward the wall to lean against.

" Oh nothing, just tried getting food and then getting into a brawl with a bunch of guys, Fitz and Zuckles there helping me, big Russian dude trying to kill me, me fucking his jaw up, and then running from the cops." I summarized like it was nothing.

He frowned, " Come on, we should head back home." he said.

" Well you guys are gonna need a lift huh?" someone said.

We turned to see Matt and Ezra in front of the alley way.

John had a shocked expression while I smiled.

" Guys" I said happily moving toward them quickly, hugging them.

They hugged backed.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked as John walked up with Buddy in his arms.

" We'll answer that as soon as you explained what happened to you." Matt said looking at John's hoodie tied around my chest to stay on my back and the dried blood all over me.

I held up the metal rod that was still in my hand, " Oh just getting a little impaled by metal rods." I said chuckling, while they looked worried.

" Come on lets get you home." Ezra said grabbing my hand lightly as if i was gonna disappear or break.

We started to walk away, but John didn't follow.

It was now getting darker outside as the city lights started coming on.

Matt stopped, " You too John." he said.

John looked at him in confusion.

" Well if you prefer to walk home, sure then." he said said as me and Ezra got into their car.

John shook his head and quickly made his way to us.

We started to drive toward the BBS house.

It was a quick ride, except for the occasional meow from Buddy as he played with a lose thread on John's hoodie that was still wrapped around me.

" To answer your question from earlier, Fitz sent us to come looking for you to make sure you got out of the food place safely, him and Zuckles told us everything." Matt spoke up, finally breaking the silence.

"Oh, makes sense." I replied as we pulled up to the house.

John said a simple thanks and got out the car with Buddy.

I stood behind a bit.

" Guys...I've missed you, all of you..." I said to them.

Matt looked into the rear view mirror to look at me, while Racc stood quiet pretending to be on his phone, but the screen was off.

" I've missed you too Y/N...." Matt replied still looking at me.

There was a bit of silence again.

" We all have...." Matt said looking away from the mirror.

I felt the pain in his voice, making me feel worst and sad.

I made a small sigh, " Please tell the others I miss them and love them so much." I said.

He quietly nodded.

They both stood quiet, afraid if they opened their mouths.

I opened the car door, to see John still on the lawn waiting for me.

I gave them one last look, " Goodbye..." I said as I got off the car.

I gently shut the door as they began to drive away.

I sighed as I walked toward the house, passing John.

I hate feeling like this...

A/N: Heeeeeeyyyyyy guuuuyyyysssss, long time no read 😅😅😅. I'm sorry for taking a billion years, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3