Chapter 11: Heist (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

" WE LEAVE IN 5!" Fitz called out from down stairs.

I put my two pistols in my holsters and four knives in on the sides.

I put one each in each back pocket and slip one each in each shoe/boot.

I put one on the right side of my bra and another on the back strap.

I put my cat mask on and rush out my room, downstairs.

Erza already wear his raccoon mask grabs a black duffle bag and heads to the garage where car we're using is.

" You ready?" I hear Zuckles behind me.

I turn around only to be met with a white unicorn mask. ( You'll find out why it's a unicorn at the end XD)

I hold in a laugh, " You got to be kidding me." I chuckle.

" What's wrong with unicorns, they're pretty gansta and FABULOUS!" he says flicking the unicorn hair.

" Oh my lord." I roll my eyes,

" Everyone ready?" Fitz says, coming into the room with a rainbow inky mask ( IDFK HOW TO DESCRIBE HIS LOGO)

" Yep."

" Alright, Matt get away driver, Blarg hacker, rest of us we all know what we're doing."

timeskip~

" EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND NOW!!" Mason and Ezra yell at everyone holding their AKs up while me and Fitz make our way to the safe.

We begin filling up the bags til I heard a beeping.

" A BOMB!" I shout, we both get up as it goes off, making us fly forward.

The sound off gunshots started going off and the sound of people's screams were heard.

The smoke cleared up revealing Vanoss, Wildcat, Delirious, Smii7y, Kryoz, and Nogla.

I sense Fitz tense up next to me.

They all look at me in shock that I was here.

" Little miss Kitty working with The Misfits huh?" Vanoss chuckles.

" RUN!" I yell to Fitz and give him my bag.

He nods and gets up and runs.

Vanoss rolls his eyes and raises his gun up to shoot.

I quickly pull out my gun and shoot him in the shoulder.

He yells, dropping his gun.

The others give me death glares and begin to shoot. I dodge them and run up to Nogla round house kicking him, sending him flying.

Wildcat raises his gun at me, I grab it slam it against his face making him groan in pain.

I twist his arm around and make him shot Delirious in the shoulder, then  kick the back of Wildcat's leg making him fall.

I pull out a knife and face the other two, who had their guns raised. They fired and I flung the knife at John's left thigh making him scream and fall.

I shot Smii7y's gun out of his hands and lift my gun up to his head

He looks at me in fear and defeat.

" COPS ARE COMING!" Blarg yells into the earpiece.

I lift my hand up and shoot the ceiling, he looks at me in confusion.

" Get your men out of here and tell Vanoss to stop trying to get me." I say and ran out.

As I run I see Mason fighting with Basically, Ezra against Moo, and Fitz with Terroriser.

" COPS COMING!" I yell.

They all stop and bolt it BBS going the opposite way from us.

We quickly load up and speed away.

" We need to move." Fitz tells us.

We all nod and continue the drive in silence.

                                                           Vanoss POV~

She's with The Misfits!? Why?

I sigh, sitting up in my bed with the bandaid wrapped around my shoulder.

There was a knock at my door, " Come in."

The door opened revealing Smii7y.

" What's wrong?" I ask

" It's Y/N, she told me to tell you to stop trying to get her." he said.

I sigh, " Are you really gonna stop?" Smii7y asks.

I look up at him

" No."

A/N: HERE'S UR ANSWER FOR THE UNICORN well one reason the other is because I see Mason wear a unicorn mask.

( Go to 1:10 in vid XD)