Chapter 10: What are you doing here? (EDITED AS OF 2021)

next day~

Y/N POV~

" Y/N~"

" Y/N~"

" Y/N! GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mason and Swagger yell making me fall of the bed with a thud.

I groan and look up at the bed to see a smirking Zuckles and the helmet jackass.

Did they really just interrupt my sleep!? They about to die.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I yell, getting up quickly.

Their expression change quickly, knowing they screwed up.

" SHIT!" They yell and bolt out of the room.

Swagger running into the wall, "OW MY FUCKING SHOULDER!!! I NEED STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!" he yells still running away.

I grab my pocket knife on the night stand and chase after them.

They run down the stairs almost tripping over each other.

I run down the hall, almost crashing into a still sleepy Ezra.

His eyes widen, realizing I have a knife in my hand.

" Woah!" he yells quickly moving away, now fully awake.

" GET BACK HERE BITCHES!!!" I shout, running past him and slide down the stairs.

They run into the kitchen, where Matt was leaning on the counter peacefully drinking coffee.

I catch up and begin chasing them around the kitchen island counter

" WE'RE SORRY Y/N!" the two yell still running around.

" NOT YET YOU AREN'T!" I yell, jumping over the counter, making Matt jump.

I land in front of the two who were trying to flee me and give them a smirk.

" Now Y/N, you wouldn't kill ya friends would ya?" Swagger asks.

" No, but I would kill someone for disturbing my sleep." I say to them.

" Y/N please don't kill them, I kinda need them ya know." Fitz says walking in with Ezra and Blarg by his side.

I put the knife in my pocket, " Duh I won't kill them, no one can replace these idiots." I say, with an arm around both of them.

I smile innocently and pinch each of there necks.

" OW! THE FUCK!" they yell as I release them and they hold their necks.

Fitz just smacks his hand against his forehead and sighs.

" Alright listen up, we're gonna do a heist in an hour and a half so get ready." he says going to the fridge.

" Nice, now who's making breakfast?" Blarg asks.

" NOSE GOES!" We all yell.

" FUCKING ASS!" Zuckles yells, being the last to touch his nose.

" Well I-"

There was a knock at the door, interrupting Zuckles from making a smart remark.

" I'll go get it." Ezra says, leaving the kitchen.

The door opens and I here oh too familiar pair of voices.

" The fuck you two doing here?" I here Ezra.

I peaked around the wall to see Smii7y and Kryoz in the door way and a pissed off Ezra.

Fitz and the others look at me.

He motions me to stay here, and him and the others go to the front door, leaving me.

I peak once more around the corner to be nosy, " Racc we just need to talk to Fitz." Kryoz said.

I watch as Fitz goes up to the door, " What do you want?" he asks with poison in his voice.

" Look Cam, there's this girl around here and-"

" Annnnnnnd why am I concerned?" he says, cutting off Smii7y.

" Well we were hoping if you guys can...help...find her or tell us...if...you see her..." Smii7y says.

Then Swagger flings open the door all the way and gets in Smii7y's face.

" WHAT YOU EXPECT US TO HELP YOU, AFTER YOU TWO PRETTY MUCH ABANDONED US!!!!" he yells.

Smii7y's and John's faces change quickly into pure anger.

" OH CUZ IT WAS JUST SO GREAT BEING HERE WITH YOU GUYS! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN NEED US!!!" Kryoz yells.

" PLUS ALL OF YOU GUYS SEEMED SMART ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOURSELVES!" Smii7y shouts.

Mason steps up. " WELL MCCREAMY AND TOBY ARE GONE!" he yells.

" WHAT?!" Smii7y and Kryoz yell at the same time in shock.

" BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!" Matt yells.

" AND THAT'S ARE FAULT HOW?" John asks.

" IF YOU TWO WERE STILL WITH US, YOU TWO COULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO HELP SAVE THEM! WHEN WE NEEDED YOU GUYS THE MOST YOU TWO WEREN'T THERE!" Fitz yells.

The two have shame in their eyes, but don't remove their gazes.

I stood quietly behind the wall of the kitchen hearing while Blarg just tried ignoring them and looked into the fridge.

" Get out of here and never come back. If any of us see you two around here again we will not hesitate to kill you two." Fitz says.

The two men both just nod and turn away to leave without a word.

" FUCKING ASSHOLES!" Swagger yells, slamming the door shut.

I walk into the living room with all of them.

Fitz sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

" We'll-We'll do the heist tomorrow... I'm going to be in my room if anyone needs me..." he says and goes upstairs.

I was about to speak but Ezra speaks up.

" Smii7y and John were really close to him, they were all friends the longest. He took it the hardest after they left....and after McCreamy's and Toby's death..." he said to me as if he read my mind.

" He's missed all four of them for the longest...." Ezra continues.

" We all have..." he says.

I look at them sadly and follow Fitz upstairs.

I walk up to his door and hear a quiet sob.

I slowly open the door to reveal Fitz sitting on his bed trying to hold back tears while looking at his hands.

I quietly walk in and sit next to him.

I'm not the best at helping people at times like this, haven't been since high school.

I hesitantly wrap my arms around Fitz.

It doesn't take his long to do the same to me and cry into my shoulder.

" I'm sorry Cam....I truly am." I whisper to him.

After a minute or two he sits up and looks at me, eyes all red from tears.

" Thanks Y/N." he whispers, giving me a weak smile.

I return the smile, " Yeah, no problem." I say standing up and leave out of his room.

A/N: This one was to sappy.