Chapter 12: What are you doing?! (EDITED AS OF 2021)

( eh u can play song when ever)

                                                                   Y/N POV~

I sat in a moving van surrounded by a bunch of men.

All of them holding guns and other weapons.

" Y/N you ready?" the person next to me asked.

I turned to them but their face was blurred out, " Yes I am Evan." I said.

" Alright, lets do this." he said and we jumped out the moving van.

" Jaren, Cam, Eric, and Matt, follow me, Y/N, Brian, Jon, and Tyler this way." Evan said pointing to all the blurry faced men to go East.

" The rest go the opposite route." he said.

We all quietly moved along the building, carrying our weapons.

Evan did a hand single and Eric and Brian placed a bomb down.

We all stepped back, Evan gestured his fingers.

3...

2...

1...

The bomb went off, " GO!" he shouted and we all rushed in, firing at everyone inside.

The rest of the group came in after the sound of another bomb going off.

Everything was chaotic, the sound of firming arms going off everywhere, shouting, and people dying.

Then another bomb went off letting more guys in.

" Scotty! Lui! and Arlan! help in the east region!" a male in red yelled out, gesturing them to help my squad.

" Antony! Adam! Cody! Sp00n! Help west region!"

"Bryce! Scott! Jay! Nick! Stay with me!" he yelled.

His crew did as told and started firing at the people we were shooting.

I ran up to a man and stabbed his neck making blood squirt everywhere.

" LUKE WATCH OUT!" I turned to see a man in blue the guy in red away as he got shoot.

" NO!" I scream.

My eyes flung open and I shot up, breathing fast.

I was sweating and shaking? Why?

Who were all those guys?!

THIS IS THE 3rd NIGHT IN A ROW!

I look at the time on my phone, 3:22 am.

Then the sound of multiple footsteps were heard throughout the house.

My room door flung open, revealing the worried yet sleepy looks of Fitz, Swagger, Zuckles, Ezra, Matt, and other Matt(Blarg).

" ARE YOU OKAY!" the all asked.

" Yeah, just a stupid dream." I said.

" Well was it a nightmare cuz I heard you scream ' No'"  Fitz said sitting next to me.

" Oh god this new house better not be fucking haunted! YOU HEARD THAT YOU FUCKING DEMON GHOST BASTARDS! DON'T GIVE ME FUCKING NIGHTMARES!" Swagger yelled up at the ceiling.

While Blarg flipped off the ceiling as if the said ghost was there.

" Well whatever ghost may have been in this house is for sure pissed off now." Matt said, rolling his eyes.