Chapter 1 ✔️

It was the first day of my Jr. Year in high school and all I ever heard was about some guy who kept getting in trouble and getting transferred from school to school. Apparently, he's going to join us this time. I'm not looking forward to it.
I've heard he is very popular. I'm the most popular girl in school. I was dating the most popular guy in school.
My name is Scarlett Grey, and I'm 16. My friends call me Barbie because I look like a Barbie or just Sky. I come from a rich family and go to a rich school.
I have two friends, Crystal Kelly and Bella Alexander. They both have ridiculous crushes on the top most hottest guys in school. I'm single because I just got out of a relationship with the most popular guy in school; Tyler Hill.
Yes, the hottest guy in school. I honestly am not looking forward to the first day of school.

...

I parked my car and looked around for my friends. They waved at me as I looked for them.
As I approached them, their smile got bigger. "Hey! You look adorable!" Bella yelled, I pressed my lips together, giving her a smile.
"Hey. " I said much calmer than her.
"Why are you not happy?" She asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"It's the first day of school. Of course, she isn't happy. No one is." Crystal said.
I just rolled my eyes, "Let's just go inside." I said.
As we walked inside, I saw him, Tyler Hill. The guy I didn't want to see. I tried not to look at him.
I kept walking forward until I got interrupted. Tyler walked in front of me, keeping me from walking any further.
I tried walking around him, but he stepped in the way again. "Where you going, babe?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at his dumb behavior.
"I'm not your babe." I said in an annoyed tone and then folded my arms.
He then, not caring about attracting attention, pushed me up against the lockers and wrapped his hand around my neck.
It did hurt, so I whimpered my friends came and tried to get his hand off of me.
"Tyler! Get the fuck off her! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Crystal yelled. Tyler didn't care to listen.
"You heard her, get away from her before I kick your pathetic ass." Tyler turned around to see the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

"And who are you?" Tyler asked, the guy didn't answer, he only punched Tyler in the face making him fall to the ground.
I looked at him and he smirked, he walked closer to me and whispered in my ear.
"Don't worry, no one is gonna hurt you again." He said smirking "The only one that can hurt you is," he chuckled "Never mind." He said turning around and walking away.
"The fuck?" Bella asked
"That's what I'm asking."  Crystal said. "Are you okay Barbs?" She asked.
I nodded "I'm fine." I said with a small smile.

...

As I parted from my friends I walked in my first class; Drama with Mr. Jones.
I sat down in the front, "Welcome everyone, to the class of Drama. My name is Mr. Jones your teacher. Now the only rules I have in here is keep your nose out of your phones if I'm speaking and if you're rehearsing for a scene. And the most important one respect yourselves and others. When I say respect yourself, I mean walk in the class with a positive attitude because no one wants to deal with a negative one. If something serious is happening in your lives talk to me about it before class so then I know why you aren't happy. Fair?" He asked. Everyone nodded their heads agreeing with him.
Then that same random hot guy came in interrupting the entire class. "Sup teach, sup guys and hello ladies." He said being flirty. Almost every girl in the class began giggling making me feel even more annoyed.
I rolled my eyes at this overly confident buffoon. "You are?" Mr. Jones asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"One of your students dumb fu... Teach." He same stopping himself. Mr. Jones narrowed his eyes.
"Your name, boy." He said getting impatient.
"Dominik Levy." He said, adjusting the collar part of his leather jacket.
"Ah yes, take a seat Mr. Levy." Dominik took the empty seat beside me as Mr. Jones began talking again.
"Sup beautiful?" When I was about to answer, my day got worse, Tyler walked in.
"How many of you are late?" Mr. Jones whispered to himself. "Name?" He asked.
"Tyler Hill." Mr. Jones told him to take a seat. He sat right behind me. I took a deep breath.

...

"Alright class the first thing I will do is put you into groups of three." He began calling out names when I heard him say "Scarlett, Dominik, and Tyler. That is all." The bell rang, I ran out of that class the minute it did.