Chapter 9 ✔️

It was time to get ready for that random, special evening with Dominik. I'm not quite sure about the reason, but I felt my body begin to shake. I want to say it's nervousness, but I don't know why I would feel that way.

...

It was nighttime when I arrived. As I looked around, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, I turned around to face Dominik.
I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You look beautiful." He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.
"You think so?" I asked, with a small smile.
"Of course. Now, let's have a seat." He said, leading me to the table for two.
When I sat down, he pushed in the chair that I was sitting in like a gentleman.
We sat there and talked for a while, then we ate. After we were done, Dominik took my hand and pulled me out of my chair.
"May I have this dance, my lady?" He asked, being a little silly.
I giggled. "Yes, sir." I said, still giggling.
We began dancing for a while, then soon he whispered in my ear.
"I want to make you mine forever.." He whispered. He let go of me and made some space between us.
He got down in one knee and pulled out a small box that would hold a ring inside. My heart began to pump quickly, and my breathing became uneasy. My heart began to race a million times faster than two seconds ago. But there was something at the back of my head telling me that I shouldn't be doing this. It's too soon, but then at the same time, for me, this was something I actually wanted.
I gasped at how beautiful it was. It was finally happening. "Scarlett Grey, my princess, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?" He asked, smiling. I was smiling but something inside me said again, "Don't do it."
My smile soon faded, but my heart gave in. I don't really know how long I had been standing there thinking. His facial expression changed. He was no longer smiling like I've already said no, but I then decided to answer him. "Yes!" I said, jumping into his arms. He smiled brightly again.
Even though I was happy, there was still that little part inside saying I would regret that decision. It may be because of my age and that I still don't know what I'm doing with myself. I don't even know how to start my life, and here I am agreeing to get married. Maybe I'm feeling this way because of guilt and fright, that would make sense.

...

We came back home when I was feeling extremely tired. As I was changing, I felt a little bit dizzy. I grabbed on to something to keep my balance. I began to feel confused and forgot where I was for a second.
"Dom?" I asked calmly. He came in and saw that I was struggling to stand properly.
"Hey, I got you." He said, holding me. I leaned towards his body as much as I could. I kept my hand on his chest to help me stand straight.
I felt safer in his arms, "Can you help me get over to the bed?" I asked.
"Yes, my love." He whispered. He pulled my body and gently sat me down on the bed. "Do you want some tea?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"Yes, please." I whispered. He kissed my forehead and left without another word.

...

Every minute that passes by, I have begun to feel worse.
Dominik came in with a cup of tea, and he handed it to me. "Here you go, princess." He said with a gentle expression.
I drank it slowly, Dominik took the cup out of my hands as soon as I finished.
I lay down, and he took me into his arms. My back hit his chest, his arm wrapped around my neck and his other arm around my arm.
He kissed the side of my head, and soon I fell in a deep sleep.

...

I woke up feeling sick, I ran to the bathroom. I threw up walking up Dominik.
"Oh my gosh, Sky, are you alright?!" He asked, running to me.
I never understood how a man can just pull a woman's hair back and not get disgusted by their vomit.
I kept on throwing up till my body couldn't any longer.
I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth, getting that gross taste and smell out.
"Get ready. we need yo get you to see a doctor." Dominik said.
"No, Dom, I'm fine." I said. He only rolled his eyes and decided to ignore what I said.
"Sky. You clearly aren't. Please don't argue with me." He said, coming up to me and cupping my cheek.
I nodded, but oh, how I hate hospitals.

...

The doctor came back with the results. "Well.. you two are in for a treat." He said, smiling. The doctors comment made me feel scared, I held a grip Dominik's hand to try and make myself feel better.
I looked over to Dominik, who didn't look happy. "Why is that, Dr. DeTemple?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"You two are going to be parents. Congrats." He said, smiling. Again, Dominik didn't look happy. I, on the other hand, became even more scared.
"Great, thank you, doctor." He said, letting go of my hand and storming out of the room.

...

"Dom. It's not a big deal." I whispered
"Not a big deal?! You can not be serious. We're getting rid of that thing!" He yelled.
"First of all, he's not a thing! Second, no, I'm not killing my baby!" I said, fighting back.
"I'm not going to be a father yet!" I felt tears fall down my face.
"Oh, but you're willing to marry me right now?!" I asked.
"That's different!" He said.
"Dom, please, I want my baby." I said, whimpering.
He said nothing. He only walked away, leaving me drown in my own tears.