Chapter 3 ✔️

The car ride was so awkward, I could feel him glancing at me every two minutes.
"You look cute today." He said, I blushed at his comment and then hid it from him. I didn't like him whatsoever, but there was something about him that made me go weak at the knees.
I heard him chuckle at my actions, and I ignored him. "You don't have to hide from me, princess." His comment made me go red again.
"Stop it." I finally said.
"Sure." He said he actually stopped and didn't say another word to me.
He parked the car and as soon as he turned it off I left quickly. "Thanks." I said, not giving him a chance to say anything in return.
"Was I hallucinating, or did I just see you get out of his car." Bella asked.
"Yup, you just saw me get out of his car. My parents grounded me from my phone and my car. His mom is friends with my mom, so my mom decided to have him drive me to school and back for an entire month." I said, folding my arms and rolling my eyes.
"You poor thing." Crystal mumbled.
"Yeah, let's get to class," I said.
I walked into drama class and got on my seat. The guys weren't here yet, so I looked at the script and began rehearsing it in my head.
The bell rang, making me look up and realize that Dominik and Tyler were watching me slowly.
I didn't say anything. I just got up and went to the hallway. They both followed behind me and got their scripts out.
Soon, we began rehearsing, and at the end, when I was supposed to kiss the beast, aka Dominik, Tyler interrupted.
"Okay, I think we got it, we are totally prepared to perform tomorrow." Tyler said, Dominik listened, but then he pulled me and kissed me.
"What was that for?" I asked, pulling away.
"It was for no reason, I'm just making sure you won't skip the kiss." Dominik said, completely serious. I nodded and didn't answer.
"Right.." I whispered.

...

The rest of the day went by, I said goodbye to my friends and walked over to Dominik's car, where I found him leaning against it, waiting for me.
As I walked up to him, I mentally rolled my eyes and got in the car. He got in it and began thinking. At least, that's what I think he was doing because he didn't look like his mind was in the real world. He was just sitting there spaced out.
"Are you going to start the car anytime soon?" I asked, completely throwing him out of his thoughts.
"Yeah, but before I drop you off, I need to go somewhere." He said, starting the car. He stepped on the gas making pulling my body backward because of how fast he was driving.
He drove so fast that I began to feel a little scared. I didn't want him to crash into anything or anyone. We soon ended up at an unknown location, making me feel calmer. It looked beautiful. There were no people around, and it also looked unreal.
"What are we doing here?" I asked, getting out of the car.
"I don't know it just looked like you needed to relax." He mumbled.
"Why would it matter?" I asked.
"I don't know..." He said, shrugging.
"Do people come here?" I asked, looking at everything around me.
"No. I'm actually the only one who knows about this place and comes here. People don't go that deep into the woods, that's why they never find this place." He said.
"Am I the first person to see this place other than you?" I asked, he sighed.
"Yes. I don't know why, but yes." He said, I nodded. I began to feel a little special. Tyler never did anything as sweet as this, and he was once my boyfriend.
"You know... I like this side of yourself." I said with a small smile. He turned over to me and smirked.
"I can tell." He said, "Do you want to go home?" He asked, I stared at him and thought for a minute.
"Do we need to?" I asked. I folded my arms and waited for his answer.
"No." He said, kinda smiling.
"Then my answer is no." I said, he nodded.

...

It was about an hour that's passed with barely any talking and just relaxing.
I fell asleep as we talked and relaxed. He woke me up by shaking me awake.
"Hey. Scarlett, wake up, I need to get you home before your parents kill me." He said.
I let out a small laugh. "Okay." He helped me up, and somehow I didn't have my balance, so my head fell on his chest as he caught me.
"Woah, are you okay?" I nodded.
"I guess. It's like I haven't got my balance straight." I said. We stood there for a second when I realized his arms were wrapped around me and my arms around him. I pulled away, "We should go." I whispered. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and then snapped out of it.
"Yeah, we should." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.

...

Dominik dropped me off, I thanked him and opened the door. As I walked into the house, my mom was sitting on the couch, then turned to me.
"Where were you now, Scarlett! You know you are grounded, it was go to school and come back! Don't go to school, then do whatever the hell you want." My mom said, folding her arms at me again. I rolled my eyes.
"I was out with a friend who really needed me." I replied.
"I don't care. Go to your room now! You better not think about doing it again!" She said, pointing to the stairs.
"Whatever." I said, shaking my head. I ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Jeez, what the hell does she want from me?