Chapter 19

Everything was happening so fast but so slow. I watched as the bullet went straight into Cole's chest. I screamed and felt pain rush throughout my entire body.
"Cole!" I ran to him but he didn't answer me. "Dominik! Call a doctor!" I yelled. He laughed loudly.
"I shot the idiot and now you want me to help him live? Oh please! Wake the fuck up Scarlett! He's dead!" He said laughing.
"Cole! Cole wake up and look at me! Please!" I sobbed. I put my face in his neck and cried because he wouldn't wake up.
"Scarlett let's go." Dominik said pulling me.
"No! I will not go anywhere with a monster like you!" I said holding Cole tighter.
"Scarlett let's go!" He said yanking me from Cole.
"No! I want to be with him! Let me go!" I said fighting to get over to Cole. He turned his body over to the door getting closer to it until we were upstairs. "Dominik let go of me! I want to be with him!" I yelled.
"He's dead! Deal with it!" He put me down and locked me in his arms. He got closer to me and began to kiss me all over my face. I began to cry again making him stop. "Fucking hell Scarlett! Stop crying!" He said. I couldn't stop crying. All I felt was pain. Looking at Dominik was like looking at a monster who wants to ruin me.
"Please Dominik. Please save him." I said unable to contain myself from breaking down.
"Hey, hey, hey, baby it's okay, everything is gonna be fine. Soon you'll forget about him and you'll fall in love with me again." He said cupping my cheek and forcing me to look at him in the eye.
"You're a monster! And sick Dominik! Sick!" I said squinting my eyes shut. Tears just kept on falling down and I didn't know how many tears I had left in my system.
"Shut the hell up before I rip that big mouth off your face!" He said. I hesitantly looked up into his eyes. I regretted that decision the minute my eyes locked into his. I saw darkness. He was scarier than any other times I've seen him. He's absolutely insane.
"Dominik you say you love me but you treat me like this. You say awful things to me and treat me like some toy! I'm sick of it! I'm sick of you! You don't and never did own me! Let me live my life dammit!" I yelled. I wasn't surprised that he hit me and knocked me to the floor.
"Shut up! Just shut up Scarlett! I love you and I know darn well that you still love me! You just need to clear your mind and think! You don't mean those things!" He sad running his hand through his hair.
"I know what I'm saying. I don't need to think it off Dominik. I don't love you. Why don't you get that?" I asked on the floor; wiping my tears from my face.
"Scarlett go get the baby and get some rest when you're done. I'm going to go get a drink at the bar." He said getting up and slamming the door behind him.
I pushed my tears back and with a heavy heart I stepped down there. I looked up and saw the most shocking thing I have seen in my life. The seat Cole, was shot and killed in, his body wasn't sitting in it anymore. The baby was gone too. I began to panic and look around the room to see if he was somehow alive, holding and rocking the baby to sleep but there was no sign of them.
"Oh no.." I whispered putting my hand over my mouth. My baby is gone and who knows what the hell happened to Cole.
It was like my body was in total shock and I couldn't move. My legs felt like jelly and my heart felt like it was ready to pound out of my chest.
I ran upstairs and looked around but I found nothing. "Cole! Jason?!" I yelled but all there was, was complete silence. I sat down on the couch to try and process everything that is happening but I couldn't get it through my thick skull.
I saw Cole get shot in the chest and die. There's no way that he lived after what Dominik did.

...

"Scarlett! Where the fuck are you?!" I woke up and looked over the couch to see Dominik drunk as fuck. He slammed the door behind him and began to walk towards me.
"Dominik you're drunk." I said.
"Come here." He said walked towards me and almost tumbling down to the floor. I stepped back every time he stepped closer. "I said come here!" He said aggressively. He grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me close to him.
"Dominik! Let go!" I said hissing in pain.
"You don't tell me what to do you little slut!" He said smacking me across the face.
"Dominik, Jason is gone." I said.
"Fuckin bitch! What did you do?!" He asked.
"He was stolen!" I spat. He grabbed a hold of my neck and pushed me up against the wall. I began to panic because I couldn't breath.
"Dominik.." I choked.
"You little slut! I told you to watch over him. What do you do? Oh I don't know, you don't listen to me!" He used his knee to kick me in the stomach while I was still trying to breath. I don't know how much longer I could take of this.
"I was going to get him but he was gone! So was Cole!" I said trying to get his hand off.
"What?!" He let go of my neck and went downstairs.
He came back up and pushed me up against the wall. "I'm going to kill you if you don't tell me where you hid the both of them!" He said gritting his teeth.
"I don't know where they are Dominik!" I said.
"You stupid slut. You expect me to believe you? Huh?!" I shut my eyes trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't. He's making t life a living hell.
"Dominik leave me alone! I wish to speak about this when you're not drunk!" I said.
"Fine we'll do something else. Since you like being a slut! I'll treat you like one!" My eyes widened when he ripped my shirt open.
"Dominik!" I said feeling unpleased.
"Shut the fuck up!" He said squeezing my face together. That night was the worst night of my life.

Heyyyy! I finally updated 😂. Sorry it took so long I was really busy! But I hope you guys enjoyed it! Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx 🖤🖤🖤