Chapter 16

Cole walked away, I tried to run after him but Dominik grabbed my arm and pulled me to his body.
"Let go!" I said trying to break free.
"You aren't running after him! You and me are forever while you and him are for never!" He said forcefully kissing me. I pulled away and smacked him across the face. Dominik pushed me up against the wall so hard I bumped my head hard making me feel woozy.
"Don't touch me like that you stupid girl!" He said gripping my neck tightly.
"I don't love you!" I yelled. He laughed.
"You're so stupid! Does it look like I care if you love me or not? No. What I care about is having you and our son. I don't care about your love." He said.
"Then let me live my life and let me be happy with Cole." Dominik slapped me across the face.
"You and him are never going to happen! Get that idea out of your head because the only one that's going to be your husband and the father of your child is me! Am I clear?" He asked. Dominik was beginning to scare me. My palms began to get sweaty.
"Please." I whispered.
"I think there is only one thing you can do." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Cry." He said. I looked down to the floor feeling ashamed. He cupped my cheek and kissed me. I turned my head the other way wanting him to stop and let go of me. He slapped my face and squeezed it. He put his lips over mine again and pushed me against the wall. He other hand trailed down my back and then to my butt, he began to run circles on it making me feel uncomfortable.
I pulled away again making his facial expression turn dark. "Why do you keep fighting?!" He slammed me harder against the wall making me whimper. He grabbed a hold on my wrists and held them above my head with one hand.
I kept on fighting him but he didn't stop. He began to suck on my neck and hold my wrists tighter making it hurt.
"Sorry to interrupt but you know I'm here to protect her and I don't care that she's yours and it looks like you're hurting her." Dominik stopped to look at Cole with anger.
"She's fine." Dominik said deeply.
"Doesn't look like it." Cole said folding his arms.
"Don't challenge me again you fool!" Dominik said beginning to pop his knuckles.
"I'll do it if I have to." Cole said standing still.
"Guys don't." I whispered.
"I can't just stand here and let him do whatever the hell he wants to you." Cole said. I felt awful at this point. I wanted him to be my husband because he would be the one to take care of my heart.
My cheeks got wet with sudden tears falling down from them. Cole walked up to me and cupped my face with his hands. "Why are you crying?" He asked wiping the tears away with his thumb.
"Get your hands off my woman!" Dominik said putting his hand over Cole's shoulder. But when Dominik tried to pull Cole away, Cole pushed him to the floor.
"You don't own me! Don't forget I'm a police officer and I can charge you for assaulting one!" Cole yelled. Dominik gave Cole a dark stare like he was about to kill him with his bare hands. Dominik picked himself up and stormed out of the house and slammed the door on his way out.
I took a deep breath feeling like crap all over again. "He's gone. It's gonna be alright." Cole wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"Maybe it's better if we..if we..stop seeing each-" he cut me off.
"No. I'm not going to leave you alone with him. I promised to take care of you and that's what I'll do." He said. I began to cry into his shoulder.
"He's not going to leave my son and I alone you know. He wants to kill you. I don't want you to die because of me." I said holding his tighter.
"I won't die and just know if anything happens to me because of him it's not your fault." He whispered.
"Yes it would because this is all because of me." I said sobbing into is shoulder.
"No it wouldn't. He's insane and you know that." He said.
"I feel so scared." I whispered.
"There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm here and I'll always be here to protect you." He said. I looked up into his eyes.
"I love you." I said. He bent down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. He then pulled me into a tight hug still not saying a word back. I held him back tighter. This is what real love felt like.  It wasn't like the relationship I had with Dominik.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxx🖤🖤🖤