Chapter 10 ✔️

Dominik hasn't shown up, and it's been two full days, then the door then opened, catching my full attention.
Dominik walked in, and from the door to where I was standing, I smelt a strong alcohol odor.
"Dominik, where the hell have you been?! I was worried sick, and why do you smell like alcohol?!" I asked
"Shut the fuck up bitch- you- stupid disappointment!" He yelled, then after laughing like an idiot.
I didn't know if it was the hormones that I developed but that hurt my whole body. I just stood there for a minute, I didn't want to test his patience, especially when he's drunk.
Soon he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me. His lips were so close to my ear that he brushed them up against it.
I can also feel his hot breath on my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"You, my precious darling, are going to have the time of your fuckin life." He whispered, chuckling.
Dominik dragged me by my waist and took us to our bedroom and when we got there he threw me on the bed impulsively.
He laughed lowly and huskily like the devil himself. He then got on top of me, I tried to push him off me but it did not work, he was way too strong for me and because he was drunk he was making me freak out. I didn't know exactly what he was going to do.
"Dominik- you're drunk." I said, still trying to get him off.
He didn't bother to respond, his lips connected to my neck. Pleasure ran through my body but I tried to ignore it. His hand trailed down my body, he began to touch me the way he liked it. I was still trying to get him off of me but every second that passes by it gets harder for me to do so.
I threw my head backwards slowly because of the damn feeling. He stopped sucking my neck and looked at me with lust.
He chuckled at the sight of me being weak and not being able to fight it.
"You're so gorgeous." He said, stroking my cheek with his free hand.
"Dominik, get off of me." I demanded, he only laughed like it was a joke. "What's so funny?" I asked.
"I'm laughing at the fact that you think you can demand something from me and I would do it." He said, smirking.
"You should learn to be more respectful." I said, with a louder tone. I grabbed his arm and tried to make him stop touching me but he only went harder.
"Listen I don't care if you're my fiancé. You can't order me around, I am the man here not you." He growled. I only rolled my eyes because I didn't know what to do. "Don't sass me Scarlett!" He said, gritting his teeth.
"Dominik get the fuck off!" I yelled
His eyes darkened, he stopped everything he was doing. He got off of me while I sat up and and took a breath.
Before anything else happened he took my clothing off making me gasp. He didn't take everything off though he left my bra and underwear on. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and began to drag me all the way to the basement.
My whole body hurt, my body was dragged down two flights of stairs while my hair was being pulled hard.
"Ow Dominik! Let go of my hair! You're hurting me!" I hissed. Dominik just kept doing what he was doing and didn't even give a damn about me being in pain or not.
Dominik threw me in a cell and locked it. All I had was the cold hard concrete floor.
He began to walk away but I stopped him. "Dominik! You can't leave me in here! I can get sick! It's freezing down here and for you to throw me in here without blankets or even a damn pillow, anything, I may have a high chance of dying! You stripped me from my clothing and all I have left is my undergarments! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you insane?! Let me out! Your abusing me!" I yelled. He chuckled as his back was still turned to me.
"You should have kept you're pretty little fuckin mouth shut. Otherwise you wouldn't be stuck here." He said, walking away.
He's actually serious, this is wrong and scary. So much for being my fiancé, after this he's shown that he's an actual physcopath.

...

Two weeks later...

I can feel myself getting sick, I began to cough, I felt so cold, my body was shivering like crazy. I have developed a headache too.
I was curled up in a ball, jammed up in a corner trying to get some sort of warmth. This is when I heard a girl laughing.
Then I soon heard a thump and Dominik speaking. "You're so gorgeous." My eyes began to get glossy.
He told me that exact same thing, in the exact same way a couple weeks ago. He's cheating on me, while I'm down here dying. It seems that I'm left with no one now, regret is hitting my heart. I should have never said yes to this man, he's sick.

...

A few hours have passed, I was starving, there was no food. I was especially dying of thirst. I needed water and he didn't give it to me.
The door opened, a laugh echoed throughout the basement. I did not even bother to look up.
I knew it was him, he is the only one who knows I'm down here. I began to cough but when I did my head hurt even more than it already did, it felt like it was about to explode.
He bent down "You sick?" He asked.
"You ask the dumbest questions." I whispered, then coughed again.
He smirked again "You ready to come out?" He asked.
I was too weak to answer, the cell door opened. Dominik picked up my cold, fragile body.
Dominik lied me down on our bed then walked out of the room. I tucked myself under the blankets trying to feel better. Dominik came back in the room with a water bottle in his hand.
"Here you go, drink slowly." He said, putting the water bottle to my dry lips.
Once I tasted the liquid, I drank it quickly. I drank the whole water bottle in less than 10 seconds.
I began to feel dizzy so I payed back down. "You want food?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow.
I surprisingly said no, I didn't feel like I was able to eat at this point. I just felt really tired and cold.
"Alright." He said, standing back up. I was still shivering but I was sweating as well.
He walked around the bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly.
How could he be doing this to me when he was being unfaithful and awful to me.