Chapter 2 ✔️

It was the next morning, and my life couldn't get any better. I chose an outfit and then left for school.
As I walked into the class, the boys were already in their seats waiting for me. They save a seat in between them both just for me. They both whistled at me as I walked in.
"Damn, you look sexy." Tyler said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"Alright, class, you know what to do, get in your groups, and choose a scene for the class. Remember to have equal lines, and it must be memorized." He said.
"You know what? I think we should do beauty and the beast. I was looking through and found that the teacher has a script for that." Tyler said.
"Ugh, love stories." Dominik said, gagging.
"I don't know, what do you think, princess?" Tyler asked. I held the side of my face and shrugged.
"I really do not care. Just don't fight with each other it's really annoying." I simply said.
"Right, we'd end up fighting anyway because Tyler would end up being Gaston for loving himself so goddamn much." Dominik said in a deep voice.
"No, I'm sorry. I would end up being the prince because I will be the one ending up with the girl in the end." Tyler said in a cocky voice.
"I do not see you being a prince dumb fuck. You are going to play Gaston." Dominik said getting aggressive.
"I don't see you being a prince either asshole." Tyler said, also getting aggressive.
"Tyler just be Gaston, Dominik be the prince, gosh it's not that hard." I said putting my head down feeling annoyed. I've been here for about five minutes and I already feel like I wanna die.

...

"Alright class, all of you need to go home and rehearse this, somehow you guys need to get together and do it over and over until you think you've got it. Performance would be next time and don't forget that you must have it memorized and make sure there is a lot of blocking. If there isn't blocking or if you don't have it memorized I will dock points. This project is worth one hundred points so really think about doing a good job. I will know if you guys rehearsed or not because it will show during performance. That's all." I again ran out of class trying to get away. Now I have to be with two idiots all alone with no others around us, just us; Dominik, Tyler, and I.

...

School was finally done, I was so close from escaping everyone and go home but the two guys caught me.
"Your place or mine?" Tyler asked, smirking at me.
"Neither, we're going to my place." Dominik said, I didn't like that idea.
"No. I'm not going to anyone's place, we're going to mine." Tyler said, looking like he was about to punch him, Dominik chuckled.
"No, mine. Let's go." He said getting into his car, I got into mine, so did Tyler and followed.

....

"You guys don't have to worry about meeting anyone here. I live alone." Dominik said.
"How old are you?" I asked. I asked because he was still in high school and it didn't quite make sense to me.
"I'm seventeen but I'll turn eighteen in November." Dominik said throwing his bag down on the couch.
We began working on the project. I wasn't surprised that we ran through this only twice and they've already started throwing punches at each other. I backed up and shut my eyes. I asked them to stop but clearly they didn't listen.

...

I looked at the time and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was almost midnight.
"Guys I got to go." I said gathering my stuff.
"Why?" Dominik asked.
"Because it's almost midnight. Duh." I said. And I also wanted to get away from these crazy people.
"Okay bye." Dominik said going upstairs.

...

As I walked in the house my mom and dad were sitting on the couch in the living room with worried faces.
The both stood up immediately, "Scarlett Grey! Where the hell were you!" My mother asked folding her arms at me.

"I'm sorry. I knew I had forgotten something." I said, feeling my anxiety increase.
"You miss trouble, are grounded." My jaw dropped.
"No way." I said, 'I'm sorry I forgot to call, but it wasn't my fault." I said.
"No phone, and no car for a month." My dad said. My eyes widened at my father's comment.
"How the fuck will I get to school or call you if I'm in trouble?" I asked.
"You had the chance to call us to let us know where you would be." My mom said.
"I made a mistake please let it slide." I pleaded.
"Not this time sweetie." My mom said folding her arms.
"Hand it over." My dad said holding out his hand. I rolled my eyes and gave him the phone.
"How will I get to school?" I asked.
"We will figure it out and I will tell you in the morning." My mom said.
"Ugh!" I growled, walking upstairs.

...

I was so not looking forward to this morning. I wonder who the fuck is going to give me a ride to school.
I picked an outfit and went downstairs.
"Oh sweetie I know who's gonna take you to school." My mom said.
"Who?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"My best friend's son, his name is Dominik." My eyes widened.
"No! No! No!!! I will not ride with him, I will walk instead." My mom laughed.
"You will not walk an hour." I sighed and then groaned in frustration.
Then there was a honk outside. Then I saw a black Lamborghini. The window rolled down and I saw Dominik stick his head out the window.
"Hurry the fuck up princess, I can't be waiting around for another decade." He yelled.
The fuck is he talking about? He barely got here.
I got my bag and walked out the door. Yay I'm so excited to be trapped in the same car as him.

Please comment and vote thanx!