Chapter 7 ✔️

I woke up feeling horrible, like I've just got hit by a truck, "Get up, it's time to go." Dominik said. I didn't know if it was me just being weird or if he was being rude.
"What's wrong?" I asked, "You're being a little rude." I said, getting up and stretching.
As I did get up, he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, and it was like he made sure it hurt.
"Ow...Dom..let go." I whimpered. He just stared at me without saying a word. I was beginning to feel a little awkward, but soon he bent down and began nibbling on my neck.
"You're mine... Remember that. Nobody else's." He said, stopping and whispering it in my ear.
I nodded hesitantly. I really do hate it when people try to control me. I'm my own person, and it's like he forgot all about that.

...

We came to our new home far away from my parents and his, I was excited but a little frightened after what he just pulled. The thought of us being alone with no one around makes me feel a little queasy now. I don't think this is a good idea anymore. I'm an idiot for not saying anything, and I'm sure it's going to bite me right back in the ass.
We went out to eat, and it really looked like something was bothering the hell out of him.
"What's wrong?" I asked again.
"Nothing." He said in a husky voice.
"Don't lie to me." I said. He chuckled like he was saying the word unbelievable to himself.
"Me? Lie? If anything, you are the one who -" he stopped himself from saying his entire sentence. "Never mind." He said, getting pissed. I didn't know what to say. I knew he was hiding something from me, I'm not sure what.

...

"What did you mean back there?" I asked curiously.
"You were the one fucking around with Tyler!" He yelled, his eyes were dark. His baby blue eyes turned into almost an icy blue color.
"Tyler? Who said this to you?" My heart began to hurt, how can he be so serious?
"No one, I caught you both." He said.
"When and where? I'd never ever become disloyal to you because you're my one and only." I said, defending myself. He only laughed at me.
"Shut the fuck up! I hate it when people fuckin lie to me!" He yelled, making me flinch.
"I wasn't fucking around with Tyler, I swear, I only love y-" he cut me off and smacked my face making me hold my stinging cheek.
"Shut the fuck up! But listen you little whore! You are mine! No one else's! You aren't allowed to even touch a man who isn't me!" He said, gritting his teeth, he was scaring the shit out of me. "You understand!?" He said, aggressively gripping my arm. I could only nod at wha he was saying.
Tears began to fall from my face "I'm sorry." I whispered, tears began to roll down my face. To be honest, I don't even know what I was apologizing for if he was the one doing this to me. He came closer and wrapped his arms around me.
"Princess, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it in the first place. You're my lady and I laid a hand on you." My head rested on his chest as I cried quietly. "Forgive me princess. I won't do it again." He whispered. I nodded my head like the stupid idiot that I am. I should be yelling and screaming at him but I wasn't.
He kissed the top of my head and caressed my hair. Soon I found myself going upstairs with him and going to bed. Everything I do now is a mistake.

...

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a terrible nightmare. I felt a drop of sweat roll down my right temple.
My breathing was uneasy, my heart was pounding like it was getting ready to pop out of my chest.
I looked over to Dominik's side of the bed to find that he wasn't there.
I sat up all the way and turned on the lamp beside me. I looked around the room to see they he was not around.
I got up and walked downstairs, he still wasn't there. I grabbed a glass of water. I was bringing it up to mouth to take a sip but I soon dropped it. I held my head and put my hand on the table trying to keep myself from falling. It wasn't long till my vision became blurry. I stayed like this for a few seconds but I couldn't control what was happening to me. Soon I fell and past out on the kitchen floor.

...

I woke up feeling sick, I groaned lightly. I tried touching my face but I couldn't.
My wrists were tied behind a chair, a bandana was tightly wrapped around my mouth and my legs were tied to the legs of the chair.
I pushed my body forward trying to get out of the ropes. I was so confused. I could have sworn I was at home and no where else. What happened to me?
"Good morning pretty lady." A man's voice said. He showed himself with his arms crossed. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. The man was Tyler, he was staring at me with the biggest grin on his face.
"You look confused babe." He said in a mocking tone. I only made noises since I couldn't talk.
"Awe, I don't mean to stress you out but you are a long ways from home. Lucky for me I found you lying on the floor. Your beloved boyfriend didn't really give a damn about you. You know why? Because he's a gang leader he does not care for anyone." Confusion filled my entire body. What does he mean gang leader? I didn't want to believe it because we just graduated and there's no way he could be.
"Awe don't make that face my pretty little cupcake." He said.
It didn't do anything, I felt so unsafe, cold, and scared.
Soon we heard a door on the other side get kicked open. "Tyler you son of a bitch! Where are you! When I find you I will have your head!" I felt just a hint of relief go through me when I heard Dominik, but at the same time fear also rushed through my body. What will he do to me now that I know? How will I live?
"Looks like I've gotta run little one. But don't worry will come back for you." Tyler said, winking then jumping out of a window.
The door was kicked open, Dominik had his men look around. Dominik just watched me as I cried and cried helplessly.
He came up to me and untied me. He pulled me into a hug. I sobbed as I stuffed my face into his chest.
"Shh...princess, I'm here, no need to cry." He cooed.
I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go home now.