Chapter 21

"So I'm going to go out with friends tonight. You stay home." Dominik said, putting on his leather jacket.
"How long will you be gone?" I asked.
"Not for a while. I probably won't be home till tomorrow." He said. He wrapped his hand behind the back of my head and pulled me close to him. He kissed my forehead then walked out the door.
I walked upstairs and lied down. As I layed down for a while I heard a noise. My head shot up to see what it was. My window was open so I turned on my lamp and saw that man in the mask again. My heart was beginning to beat fast and my palms started to sweat.
"Miss me?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't say anything. I felt so nervous around this man.
It was silent and awkward, all we did was stare at each other for a couple seconds. Those seconds of just staring were the longest few seconds of my life.
"Listen I don't want this..." I said quietly. To be honest I was scared because I don't know him and he could act aggressively. Dominik really messed me up.
"You don't want what exactly?" He asked beginning to fold his arms. I gulped, my heart began to bear faster, it began to feel hot, and it was getting harder to breath. "Are you okay?" He asked, waking closer to me. I put my hand up making him stop.
"Don't come any closer to me." I put my hand on my forehead trying to calm down.
"Scarlett I hope you know that I'm not going to hurt you." He said slowly moving towards me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me towards the couch. I sat down while he filled a glass of water. "Here, drink." He said handing the glass to me. I slowly reached for it. My entire body was shaking. "Are you maybe experiencing a panic attack?" He asked.
"I-I don't know. I-" I stopped because it was like my voice went away I felt like screaming and crying at this point.
"Scarlett you're beginning to tremble." He said. I began to rock back and fourth holding my head. I feel like I'm going crazy. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and put my head in his chest. I was still breathing hard but it soon began to calm down and I began to feel better. I don't know how long it's been but it was a long time.
"Scarlett? How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Safe.." I whispered.
"Good." He said kissing my forehead and stroking my hair.
"Why are you here? Why do you kiss me like I was yours for years? Why don't you let me see your face? Who are you?" I asked, pulling away. He took a deep breath and stared at me for a while.
"To answer your first question; I'm here to see you. Second of all, because you are mine. Third of all you will see who I am when Dominik is taken care of." He said.
"I'm not yours because I barley know you and where's my son?" I asked standing up.
"He's fine. And whether you like it or not you are mine, not Dominik's or anyone's, just mine." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Hate to break it to you but I love someone else and he's dead, you won't convince me that easy." I said.
"Cole? How much did you love him?" He asked.
"With every bone in my body." I said, my eyes got glossy just thinking of how he died, especially when he was in front of my eyes. I'm stuck with his murderer. I have no evidence against him. I could have called 911 the time it happened only if Dominik didn't drag me out of there and cleaned everything up.
"I bet he loved you the same." He said. I pulled away from him and walked over to the kitchen. He followed me and watched my every move.
"I'm fine, I don't need you watching me the entire time." I said.
"I feel like I need to." He said folding his arms.
"Well you're wrong." I said.
"Wrong about wanting to protect you?" He asked.
"I didn't ask for your protection. I don't even know who you are." I mumbled.
"I look at you and all I'm seeing is a girl who is having trouble to walk away from her toxic boyfriend." He stated.
"What is wrong with you? What makes you think that you can just walk into my life and say that to me?" I said, starting to feel angry.
"Hey calm down." He said.
"You just disrespected me and now you want me to calm down?" I asked. He rolled his eyes like he wasn't taking me seriously.
"You know what you should do?" He asked.
"What?!" I spat.
"You should be a woman and walk away from this situation you have with Dominik. You should finally make the decision and leave his ass." He said.
"Do you know what he'll do to me? No you don't because you don't know anything about me!" I spat again. I tried to push and walk pass him but instead he grabbed me and forcefully held me so tight that my chest would be touching his. "Let go of me!" I said clenching my teeth together and trying to break his hold over me.
"Only if you listen to me and get out of your relationship." He said. I stopped fighting him and thought about it for a moment.
"Okay fine just let go of me." I said. He let go of me and turned around. "Where are you going?" I asked feeling confused.
"Aren't you going to take care of something?" He asked walking out the door. I was once again left alone. I felt like I was under pressure. He opened my eyes; Dominik can't do anything but hit me if I try to leave. Maybe it's time I do leave him because he can't threaten my son any longer and he won't kill me.
The front door opened, Dominik walked in.
"Sup babe. I missed you." He said waking up to me and kissing me. I pulled away.
"I thought you weren't going to come back till tomorrow.." I whispered.
"Yeah well I decided to be with you instead." He said.
"Dominik I have something to tell you." I mumbled.
"What?" He asked.
"I think it's time for us to maybe..." it's like my voice went away. My palms began to sweat and my legs began to feel like jelly. I felt so scared. I couldn't do this.
"For us to what?" He asked.
"You know what never mind." I said.
"I know what you wanted to say." He said with a smirk.
"Y-you do?" I stuttered.
"You wanted to tell me its time we marry." My heart stopped.
"That's not what I me-" he cut me off and put his hand over my neck and started to squeeze it.
"It's what you meant. Wasn't it honey?" I couldn't breath so I had no choice but to nod yes. He let go and pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you." He said holding me tighter. My life is a disaster.

Update!!!! Omg I have been making you all wait for ages 😖 sorry about that 😬but thanks for reading! 😃