Voice of Five【「Summer Song」YUI】

"RYUU...!?!?"

Everyone were surprised by Ryuu's sudden presence after he disappeared for about 2-and-a-half hours.

While waving at them, he smiled, "Haha...! Sorry for making you guys waited for so long. I've got some trouble back then. It's a good thing that Riku-kun helped me." he said while patting Riku's back.

The rest of the group looks at Riku's smiling face. "I found him locked in the toilet!" he said with a still smile on his face.

Tenn raised one of his eyebrows. "Toilet? What do you mean, Riku?"

While patting the back of his hair, Ryuu sighed and putting a serious face. "I'll tell you guys later."

Riku's smile vanished after he saw Ryuu making that kind of face. The Ryuu he knows not too long ago is a happy-go-lucky guy. But now, Riku could feel the authority oozing out from the smiley guy.

Anesagi watched them before she sighed. Tsumugi approached her and told her the time. She widened her eyes. "It looks like the TRIGGER now could perform. Can you boys get prepared? and quick." she raised her voice to gain their attention and fortunately it did.

Tenn looked at his brother who noticed him back and stares at him. Riku knows that kind of look his brother made. He's worried of him. If TRIGGER were completed, Riku can't stand on the stage. Tenn admit he was relieved but he also worried about Riku. He knows how much Riku would like to stand on the stage and make him proud. It was the way Riku paid him back for taking care and loving him all these past years.

Riku smiled at Tenn. "It's okay, Tenn-nii. I'll be fine. I also wanted to see yo-TRIGGER performing on the stage! It'll be fun!" Riku beamed delightly.

"Maa, it couldn't be help then. Make sure you watch us, okay?" Tenn smiled. Patting Riku's head and started to walked to the dressing room to get change in to his stage outfit.

Ryuu looked at their exchange conversations blankly. He scooted closer to Gaku. "Hey, I wonder where's Tenn." he whispered to Gaku. Gaku sighed heavily before heading to the dressing room. Followed by Ryuu.

"Hey, Riku." Riku heard someone talking to him so he turned around. Nagi waved at him. "Let's go together. To the audience seats before it get packed, better hurry."

Riku nodded his head and followed Nagi and the rest of i7. He noticed someone is missing so he asked the member who is closer to him. "Um... S-sougo-san?" Sougo turned to look at him and smiled. "What is it, Riku-kun?"

Riku smiled him back. "I can't see Yamato-san anywhere. Where is he?"

"He's meeting with the school's drama club. Want some, Rikkun?" Tamaki answered him before Sougo could as he pushed his near-to-empty pudding to Riku. Riku shooked his head before he noticed something. "Rikkun?"

"Yeah. That's your nickname. Special from me." Tamaki said.

"Oi, Tamaki! Sorry. He always called everyone by his 'Special nickname'." Mitsuki explained to him.

Riku nodded and giggling slightly. "I liked it! Thanks Tamaki-kun!"

"See. He liked it." Tamaki said while putted on smug face.

Iori sighed. "Somehow, I feels like there will be another idiot in this group...." he mumbling quietly.

They were all has sitted down and watched the audience seat slowly get crowded by the students. And packed. Real quick. Riku sighed out relief. He had made the right decision. At least, he could watch his brother on the stage.

The students were squealing in delight after they saw the TRIGGER standing on stage.

"Kyaaa!!!! TRIGGER!!!"