Voice of Eight

Iori has been keep glancing at the door but the redhead he has been looking for did not appear. Not even after the bell after the next period or even the next more. Silently he wondered whether the redhead was lost on his way back to the class.

He pondered it for a moment and immediately shook away the thought. I7 have been dragging their newfound friend for about many times already. There is so unlikely the redhead would be lost.

Suddenly someone, snapping him back to the present, was pulling his nose. Mitsuki looked at him in confusion as he looked around him to see the rest of i7 members looking at him with the same expression as his brother did. Composing himself-and trying hard not to blush-he scowled.

"What?"

"As what I thought, Iorin probably thinking about Rikkun."

Iori nearly choked on his spit when he heard Tamaki said that with a deadpanned face and monotone voice. It's just like Tamaki entered his mind and knowing the whole situation. However, that would be stupid. If he could do that, his grades would probably increase as he could just enter people's mind and copy the answer during the exams.

Iori face palmed mentally. He did not have time to think about that. That would be absurd in the first place! No human could read people's mind!

"And I get the feeling that Ichi thinking about how stupid Tama is, judging by his expression."

"Please stop. It's getting creepier now." Iori deadpanned.

Mitsuki hoped on to the table and sit. "So, what have you been thinking about, Iori. You looked so distracted." He asked while dangling his legs before smiling teasingly. "Or do you found a nice and cute girl at somewhere...?"

"Nii-san! I am not thinking about girls! I was thinking about Nanase-san! He hasn't come back ever since he gets out to the restroom!" Iori burst out. When the others giving him a knowing smile, his face turned red as he realized just what he has said.

"So Tamaki-kun was right. Iori-kun was thinking about Riku-kun."

"OH, Iori have this love-"

"No, I'm not! It's not as if I'm worried if he gets lost. He could just maybe going to Kujou-san's class!" he cut off Nagi's words before he could sprout out what nonsense he was about to say.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep talking, tsundere." Mitsuki ruffled Iori's hair, successfully halting his protest.

They laughed at Iori's red face. Whether because of anger or embarrassment, they don't care. It's a rare thing to tease the raven-haired boy like that. After all, he was always been a perfect high-school student alongside Kujou Tenn-who has been on each other's neck ever since they met.

"But what Ichi said was true. Riku hasn't been back ever since he goes to the restroom." Yamato frowned, stopping the others from laughing.

"Do you think that something might happen?" Sougo asked, eyebrows furrowing in worry.

After the pale-haired said that, everyone went silent, either trying to think the possibilities or silently praying that the redhead is safe.

"Why don't we search for him?" Nagi said suddenly. That was probably only a way the blonde-haired teen could think.

They looked at each other before nodding in accord.

ーoOoー

"Where do you think he's at?" Mitsuki asked the others as they kept walking forward.

They have been walking for a few minutes now. The first destination they were checking was-of course-the restroom but Riku wasn't there. So they were assumed that Riku was looking for his brother and goes to TRIGGER's class instead.

The group of six headed straight to the classroom but they got the same result-and Tenn was looking at them with an unreadable expression on his face, freak up the whole group.

"We're gonna die..." Tamaki sighed.

"Don't say that, Tamaki-kun. I'm sure we would find Riku-kun anytime soon." Sougo tried to be optimist towards Tamaki.

"Ah!" The group turned towards Nagi who suddenly shouted, startling them a bit. "Why don't we go to the playground-?" He was quickly cutted by a smack from Mitsuki at his back.

"Hey, hey now. I know that Riku is a childish person, but there's no way he would go to the playground. I mean, what the heck is he even does in the playground!" Mitsuki shouted in frustration.

"C-calm down, Nii-san...!"

"Oi!"

The group turned around to meet three boys that none other than TRIGGER. They sweated slightly when he sees Tenn looked at them with that still unreadable expression.

Ryuu greeted them while they were just nod back in acknowledgement. Attempting to ask them the question suddenly he realized, 'Oh.' He could feel the chill too, okay.

"Well, why don't we just split-there he is!" Gaku suddenly yelled as the others followed Gaku's pointed finger.

They saw Riku quickly ran towards upstairs after he heard a shout from the pale silverette as the others quickly ran after him, shouting his name and asking him to stop but the redhead didn't listen to any of them-while Tenn beginning to get worried since they were running after him, up the stairs! Won't Riku would be relapsing?

They continued to run upstairs until they reach the rooftop. Opening the door, they found Riku standing still at the middle of the rooftop; his back was facing them, a black cat stood right beside him. When they stepped on the rooftop ground, the feels immediately struck them, shivers crawling down their spine as they immediately knew something is wrong with how the situation now.

Tenn looked at his brother's back with calculating gaze as he caught Iori and Yamato did the same and soon everyone follows their action. The redhead hasn't talk a single word and he didn't appear to be tired with all the running-unlike them just now. Something is definitely weird with the redhead.

"Something is wrong..." Sougo whispered as he caught the other-except Riku-'s attentions.

"Yeah..." Nagi said in English, the usual playfulness were long gone.