• five

Park Nayeon's Diary

Medicine is so hard and I am not really capable to cope up with everything that the lecturer taught in the class, so I have to spend more time to study by my own.

It's a pathway that I've chosen and there's no turning back for me again.

The club starting to have activities and I went to Kim Minseok's class to look for him since I have something to ask him.

I went together with another of my friend, Jooyeon. Jooyeon and I were talking while we waited for him outside his class.

Their lecturer gave them a short break and at that time, Jooyeon didn't have classes so she accompanied me to go.

When he came out and I asked him about the things about the club, facing the book I'm holding on my hands, I could already felt that he is really close enough.

I was just……to shock to find that he's almost 10cm close with me when I turn around.

Usually, when you ask the other something they'll probably stand in front of you or beside, but behind? It was awkward enough especially when I turned around.

I could felt my hands were trembling that time when I was jotting down on my book, and I became nervous that I couldn't even speak properly.

What have you done to me, Kim Minseok?

Written at 25th September 2018.