★ yeol-aheub

Kim Minseok's Diary

A date with Nayeon for Christmas. It's our first Christmas together, and I am sure that we would be having more and more of it together in the future as well.

I went to her house to pick her up for lunch. She wore a black coat today, with peach colored sweater and white pants. She had a black sling bag with her and also she's wearing black shoes. I noticed how she likes to wear plain color clothes and also using plain color stuffs.

I often see her wearing colors like black, white and grey, sometimes pastel blue, pastel pink, and peach colored. I asked her once and she said she doesn't like her clothes to have a lot of patterns on them. She preferred to keep them simple.

I can't deny how she looks good in every outfit I've seen her wearing. She definitely has a great fashion taste.

We went to a famous cafe nearby, having coffees for ourselves and chilling inside there, until it's about the time for our movie.

Nayeon picked an action movie. I thought she'll be choosing a romance one but she didn't.

After finishing the movie we strolled in the mall, looking through the shops. We bought a set of perfume, which according to the salesgirl it's a set for couples so that we can have matching perfumes with each other.

Nayeon really loves the smell of the perfume as she said that it's unlike some others that smells good at first but became choking at the end.

After we finished shopping in the mall, we went to a Christmas market nearby. I enjoy times with Nayeon like this, holding hand in hand and walk on the streets.

Nayeon was attracted by one of the stalls which sells keychains. She bought a few, claiming that it's Christmas gift for her friends. She bought one for me as well, and happily hang it together with my keys. It's the second couple stuff we bought together. She hung hers on her phone, and happily showed me after she's done.

Before we go back home we had our dinner as well, and bought a cute teddy bear, which Nayeon claimed that she would be grateful to have the bear to accompany her when she's sleeping.

After we finished walking around in the Christmas market, I sent her back home. I parked my car a little bit further away from her house, and walked her back.

We each held one hand of the teddy bear, walking towards Nayeon's house, while talking to each other.

Ahh, it's finally the main part that I've wanted to write for today.

A few streets away from her house, we stopped.

I told her that I am happy that I get to see her for today. She smiled and told me the same thing.

With the hand that I'm holding the things we bought today, I slightly pulled her into my embrace, as I lowered my head, pressing my lips on her.

Her lips are so soft, and warm in this winter day.

She seemed to be shock at first, but started responding to my kiss as I leaned in even more.

Her face turned extremely red after we finished kissing.

I don't really know how she feel about it, but I really love it. I've been wanting to do this but well, the timing isn't that right everytime, and, we've just been together for not that long.

"Minseok, I might never tell you this, but I really really really like you." She told me, smiling, before we continue to walk back to her house.

I smiled and tell her I know, and I do too. Before she enters her house, she gave me a peck on my cheeks, and tell me goodnight and Merry Christmas.

This is the best Christmas I've ever had. 25th December of 2018. I'll remember this date.

Written at 25th December 2018.