★ yeolnet

Kim Minseok's Diary

One month away. Yes, I am planning to confess to her, right before the clock strikes 12 and signal the start of 2019.

I told Jongdae about it and he was happy to see two of his best friend are finally getting together. Well he said it's odd for me to choose a date to confess to her.

I think that it's not that odd, honestly. Well I wish that on that day we'll have whole day for ourselves and not interrupted by the others, so I can confess to her without being bothered by other people or stuffs coming up.

I really enjoy my time together with her. Seeing her each day made my whole day better.

Today morning when I went to school, I saw her running in the school field. She had earphones plucked into her ears, and she's wearing a short sleeve despite that it's winter.

I joined her when she's in the mid of running. She slowed down a little when she saw me and took out her earphones to greet me.

She said that she's now trying her best to keep up with her own diet plan, especially that now is winter and winter is the season that one will get fatter easier than usual that they will eat more in order to keep warm.

I personally think that she is slim enough. She has a good body proportion, and well I think it is very noticeable that almost every type of clothes suits her so much.

Whatever is it, I just wish that she is happy with how she looks like, and of course, before that, I wish that she will be healthy as always.

Written at 1st December 2018.

Blooming Days || EXO XiuminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara