• twelve

Park Nayeon's Diary

I was surprised to see Minseok turned up in our class gathering. Jongdae said that they met each other half-way so he decided to bring him in, despite that he's not from our class.

I'm really happy to meet all of them again. It feels like we're back to our high school days, but have more time to talk with each other.

Maybe that because we haven't meet each other for half year, we have a lot a lot of things to tell each other.

Changseob and I always love to talk about our love relationship. We always tease each other, saying that we would never find someone else to be with us till the end of our life.

Everytime when we chat, we'll start with, 'Still single?', and then 'do you think I have a boyfriend'. It's always like this, even that we only talked about that topic a week ago.

I was quite nervous when I sat beside Minseok. After I came back from the washroom there's only the seat beside him left, so I just sat there.

We talked, and I found out that he likes Harry Potter series as well.

Discovering a similarity between us makes me happy. It means that we will have more stuffs to talk about, and more time we can spend together.

He sent me home after the class gathering, that Jongdae said we're on the same way, and it's dangerous for me to go back home alone.

We took subway together, and got down at the same station. He walked me till home, as we chat about random things. It was almost twelve when I reach home. I honestly feel bad, since he'll probably will reach really late.

I'm glad that I went to the gathering today.

Written at 2nd November 2018.