★ seumul-dul

Kim Minseok's Diary

I told Nayeon about my concerns, that Eunkwang likes her.

She was shock, and admitted that she liked him before, but it was over, and she's with me now.

She assured me for a couple times, that she only likes me.

I'm glad to know that, and also happy that we didn't quarrel for this.

Nayeon told me that she's a little bit unhappy about how I kept this from her and didn't really talk much to her for almost a whole week.

I really felt sorry, it's just because of my jealousy, we almost quarrel.

Nayeon and I went to have steamboat today! She enjoys it really much, claiming that next time when we have a chance to visit China together, we can go there and have steamboat there.

She prefers to go to Chongqing as from what she heard from her Chinese friend, Chongqing has the best spicy steamboat which suits her a lot, who loves to eat spicy food.

Oh, speaking about her Chinese friend, she's an exchange student who came here for her third year, I guess.

Her name is Li Jiahui and is a senior of Nayeon. Jiahui is the girlfriend to one of my friend in the faculty of business, Zhang Yixing.

I heard from Yixing that Jiahui skipped grades and that is why she's younger than him by a year, but is now studying in third year.

I found it amazing that how Yixing and Jiahui both came from Changsha. Yixing told me that it's really rare to meet someone from your own hometown when you're overseas, especially when China is very big and is made up of a lot of provinces.

I asked Yixing before, about his plans with Jiahui after they graduated. Since Jiahui is studying medicine, so she'll only be graduating a year earlier than Yixing.

Yixing told me that he planned to go back to China together with Jiahui once she graduated, and get marry there, and only come back to continue his studies and also Jiahui's housemanship.

It makes me started to think.

If Nayeon and I could really make it till graduation (of course I am confident in this), when should we get marry?

Right after our graduation or wait for a few years, until we have a stable job and income to raise our family together?

It's okay, I'll ask Nayeon about that someday.

Written at 17th January 2019.