★ yeolhana

Kim Minseok's Diary

I figure out that, I seemed to be very into her. Not only that I keep on steal glances on her everytime when she appears around me, not only that I always find her easily in a bunch of girls, and not only that I keep on seeing her.

I feel like, I like her.

The first thing I do when I notice this is that I tell Jongdae about it. Jongdae is definitely a great friend. He helped me to make decisions almost immediately — to get closer with her.

Jongdae decided to help me, by introducing her to me. I knew her already, but we are not very familiar with each other.

Jongdae said that they have a class gathering this Friday and he asked me to join. He said that Nayeon will definitely be going that she missed talking to them a lot.

I hesitated because that I always know that she's very close to the guys in her high school class. She played along well with them, that they always like to talk nonsense with each other. That's what I heard from Jongdae.

Everytime when the two of them meet they'll stop and start talking about random things as well.

I knew her longer than how Jongdae did but Jongdae is closer with her.

I promised Jongdae to go.

The class gathering is this Friday, and the school event is Saturday.

With these consecutive two days, I wish that we can grow closer.

Written at 30th October 2018.