★ yeol

Kim Minseok's Diary

I bought her coffee today. I remember that there was once when Jongdae was talking about coffee, he suddenly says that he has a friend who extremely love coffees.

I bought her Green Tea Latte that I overheard her telling her friend about her cravings. Oh, we actually meet up for today, just two of us.

It's for a project that assigned by the student's society. They've asked me to help in planning for an upcoming event, and I can randomly choose someone from those who'd went to the interview and I just have to give them the name.

I picked her, one reason is that I don't know much people who went to the interview, and another is that, I actually wanted to know her better and I wanted to be alone with her, knowing that I have little bit of feelings for her.

She was a little shy at first, talking to me. But I'm glad that she opened up a little when that short meeting of ours almost come to and end.

Being alone with her is unlike the her that I usually seen, when she's with other friends of her. I guess that she's naturally a quiet one, but become really noisy when she's with her friends, especially best friend.

The her alone with me is more like the one I've usually seen when she's solving problems about the club.

We exchanged phone numbers. I actually have hers that we're in the same chat group for the club, but then I purposely deleted it just to let her type in by herself. I don't really want to let her know that I saved her number secretly.

I hope we'll have more time like this in the future.

Written at 24th October 2018.