• eleven

Park Nayeon's Diary

I was honestly nervous when he asked me out today. Oh, the he I meant by is Kim Minseok. Well, it's for something about the student's society.

He said that he was being asked to help in organizing and event and the seniors arranged me to be his assistant and helped him out.

Of course, I am glad to help, not only because that the senior asked for it, but that I secretly wish for us to work alone together. With that, we can get closer to each other and I can know him better as well.

And…I've got his phone number saved! Before, I was debating in between myself whether to save it or not when I saw his name in the group chat and got his number from there.

He bought me Green Tea Latte as well, which coincidentally to be my recent craving.

I don't know why but I unconsciously acted a little bit……gentle than how I am usual when I'm with other guys. Is that because that I have a little bit of feelings for him?

Ahh, he's really handsome, looking at him closely. He wore a round spectacles today, like how I've seen him most of the time.

It's a coincidence how we both wore white tee today that the waitress in the cafe mistaken us as couple. I secretly wish that we are one though.

Hope he wouldn't notice about these little thoughts of mine.

Written at 24th October 2018.