★ seumul-set

Kim Minseok's Diary

I was surprised when I found out that it's not even 100 days for me and Nayeon started dating. It surprised me because it feels like…we've been dating for a long time.

I don't know if Nayeon feels like this as well.

I really enjoy all those time we're spending together.

Well, to think about it, is it that I am also considering the days before I confess to her as the days we're together, that I feel like we've been dating for a long time?

Hmm, maybe.

I told Nayeon about the idea of bringing her to meet my parents. She was surprised, and confessed to me that she haven't even tell her parents about her dating.

She's afraid that I'll be upset about it and to be honest, I am. A little bit, I guess?

I tell her it's okay, I didn't tell my parents as well, it were them who found out by themselves that I am dating.

Nayeon promised me to tell her parents about it, and she will tell me if she's ready to meet my parents.

I told my mother about it as well and she was happy. She told me that she's looking forward to meet her beautiful future daughter-in-law.

I chuckled at her way of addressing Nayeon. I hope that it'll really come true one day, in the future.

Well, maybe four or five years from now?

Written at 2nd February 2019.