Prologue

*Jin's pov*

I get out of the taxi and pay the driver. Looking around I stare in awe. After a few minutes of absorbing everything that's happening around me. I snap back into reality by a passing car honking at a random stranger who waved back. I fumble in my pockets trying to find the map I had gotten a week ago.

It all began a week ago when I got a letter that I was accepted into Bighit Entertainment. I remember being surprised and happy while secretly packing. I was relieved to finally leave that hell hole called home. Since my brother left three years ago it has become worse and worse.

As I started walking to the direction I think I was supposed to go towards, memories from the auditions came rushing back. I thought I could never make it through the auditions. Having a shaky voice and messing up my steps in the dance. I don't think I've ever felt more nervous and embarrassed. Thinking it couldn't have been a bigger disaster than that made me even more sad. Luckily I succeeded in holding my tears till I was home.

I sigh as I remember it all so vividly. I shake my head to get rid of the negative thought that are always there to torture me. I look back on the map, it looks way too complicated and I think I've been walking in the wrong direction. I study the map trying my best to understand where I am and where I need to go. Eventually I give up and take out my phone to look it up, after a few minutes I finally know where I am and which direction I'm supposed to be going.

After what felt like hours I finally reached the company. Even though in reality it was only a 10 minute walk, but that's not important. I walk to the doors and straighten my clothes. I take one last deep breath. 'Fighting' I think to myself and open the doors to my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A/N*

Haiiii, thank you for clicking on this book, we hope you are gonna like it.
The book's *'Unfolded blindfold'*, The next chapter is gonna be here next Sunday

Something about us the as writers:

💙Yoonie💙 @DragonRaindrop
❤️Kookie❤️ @IDontLookCute

We are cousins and we decided te write a book together just for the fact that we both love to read and write. We see our selves as a good team and  we help each other be better. This book had other directions at first, but we came up with a better plot. It's a little different than before, but we like this out come more, we really hope you are gonna like it, don't leave hate just leave love, and if you decide you're gonna read it thank you a lot we love you.  Updates will go out every Sunday. 💙❤️

Love Yoonie💙 & Kookie❤️