Chapter 17

*Jungkook pov*

"Did I do something wrong? He just ran of." I cry in Yoongi's arms.
"It isn't you Kookie you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe something happened in the past that made him react like this." He says, I nod and hug him tighter. 'Well at least he accepted us and we don't have to hide anymore.' The thought alone makes me smile a little.

"I know it sounds crazy but back at the studio yesterday Jin opened the door while sweating a lot I think he ran away from something." Hobi says, Taehyung looks at him nods.
"Maybe it wasn't something, but someone." Jimin joins in.
"I remember he had a nightmare his first night here, he kept tossing and turning. He was also mumbling things and screaming. I don't know what he dream about because he didn't want to tell me." He continues.

"But who would hurt Jinnie, he is too sweet and too cute to get hurt" I reply while drying my tears, I look around and see everyone nodding and agreeing.
"I totally agree with you Kookie but apparently someone did hurt jin, maybe an old friend..." Namjoon pauses and looks around "...or a family member" He finishes and looks at the hallway.

"A family member who would be sick enough to hurt his own nephew or father maybe even his own son who is so sick to do that" I look at namjoon and he looks at me with a shocked face.
"Sorry i didn't mean to say that" I sit back down only to be calmed by Yoongi who is wrapping his arms around me again.

"Kookie I know its wrong to think about it but it might be true that there is someone who did hurt him, and it might even be a family member we dont know, we just have to wait till Jin says something about it." Yoongi explains while kissing my cheeck.
I lean further into his embrace and look at the doorway and see Jin standing there and looking at me worried.
He walks to me and hugs me while saying multiple times 'sorry' or 'I didn't mean to make you upset like that' literally he is the cutest. I hug him back and look at him pecking his lips, in the hope he wont run away again. He blushes and gives me a peck on the lips back, smiling at him I brush his cheek with my thumb.

"Well Jin, I hope you calmed down and that you are okay." Jimin says looking at him with affection and concern in his eyes. His stomach rumbles making everyone laugh and his face flush. Rubbing his tummy he says he is hungry. Everyone bursts out in giggles again, including Jin. I didn't even notice it was already lunch time damn we had a really interesting morning so far.
Jin makes his way towards the kitchen with Jimin and Yoongi and they start preparing lunch.

I smile and jump around like the child I'm so happy that he finally kissed me back, even if it was just a peck it's a start. Im also happy that he accepted us all and that we don't have to hide anything any more. I really love him and i know the others do to. I feel a pair of arms around me pulling me out of my happy thoughts. Taking a deep breath I smell Namjoon. I turn around in his arms and kiss him. Tae and Hobi join us and I kiss both of them as well.
"I'm so happy that we don't have to hide anymore" I state hugging all of them at the same time.
"Me too Bunny, I think that counts for all of us." Hobi replies. They nod agreeing with us.

Hobi pulled us too the couch suggesting we should wait here till the others are done making lunch. Tae sits in Namjoons lap and Hobi gestures to his lap motioning I should sit with him. I do what he asks and he puts his arms around me kissing my neck licking it every once in a while. He's teasing me, I can see the silent communication between him and Namjoon who is doing the same to Tae. I decide to tease back and move around a little. Trying to make it seem like I'm trying to get comfortable. I move a little back so my ass is on his crotch than turn on top of him so I'm facing Taehyung. He muffles a moan at my movement. I could feel him getting hard underneath me. Tea does the same and flicks his eyes to the love seat that is directly across from the couch. I surpress my giggles and nod.

Taehyung takes my hand and we go to the loveseat. He sits down and I sit on his lap. We start making out making sure the other two could see what we are doing. I sneak a glance at the two on the couch, and see they're both had tents in their pants. They can't look away from us. I trail kisses from Tae's mouth to his ear and make it seem like I nibble on it, but I whisper to Tae that we should step it up a notch. He gives me a silence barely noticeable nod and moves both his hand to my ass giving it a little squeeze. I let out a soft moan making sure the two on the couch could hear it but the guys in the kitchen could not. We keep continuing our little show until someone yells from the kitchen that lunch is ready. Tae and I both laugh at the other two making our way to the kitchen. Namjoon and Hobi are both really flustered and in shock of what we just did and yell an excuse that they have to use the bathroom and will come eat soon. I high-five Taehyung and we both burst out laughing.