Chapter 24

*Jin's POV*

I walk out of the kitchen into the hallway towards the door to go shopping. 'What type of clothes should I buy, or maybe some shoes?' smiling at the thought of having enough money to buy something for myself I put my shoes on. I never had that while living in hell. After that I grab my coat and keys.
"I'm heading out!" I yell to the maknae line. I get a serie of goodbyes back and walk out closing the door behind me. After taking the elevator down I walk to the door and greet some people who I see on my way out.

Breathing in the fresh air I can't help feeling relieved. I still have to decide if I wanna walk 25 minutes or have one of Bighits cars take me. I crossed the street to walk into the direction of the mall when I suddenly feel very uncomfortable, like someone is staring at me or just watching me. I walk back to the building not feeling confident enough to walk that far with this uncomfortable feeling. I grab my phone and call a car to bring me to the mall. I can't shake of the feeling as I wait for our driver-nim to pick me up. After a few minutes the car is here, before getting in I look around me one more time just to be sure. I greet the driver and ask him to drive me to the mall. Still not feeling completely save I send 'ChimChim' a quick text that I'm on my way. After only a few minutes the car stops in front of the mall, I get out and thank driver-nim telling him to not go too far away so he could take me home in an hour or maybe two. I give him some money to go eat or drink something in one of the cafés. As I'm walking to the entrance I start to have the uncomfortable feeling again, is it just me or is there someone who's watching me or maybe even following me. I shake my head as I walk though the entrance trying to focus on where I wanna go first.

A sad smile makes it's way on my face as remember the time where I couldn't buy clothes cause my father would never allow me to do so. The smile fades as I think about him and about the times he forced me to do things that aren't even allowed and I didn't want. I even thought about Taemin hyung, my brother I really miss him. We didn't like the method father used to teach us lessons, he would hurt us if we were wrong. Taemin hyung always tried to protect me when we were younger, he also would bring me clothes from Zara in secret if dad knew he would've burned them all. I don't know what father did to Taemin hyung, but he suddenly left 3 years ago and I still haven't found him. When I joined Bighit I tried finding him again, though nothing came out of it. I hope I can find him one day. Shaking my head I try to not think about it as I could feel the tears prick in my eyes.

I look around the mall to figure out which store I am gonna too first. The corners of my lips turn upwards as I see they have a Zara here. As I'm walking to the store I check my wallet and see that I have enough money for at least one good outfit, shoes included. I was thinking I should look for maybe a BIG oversized sweater, some nice jeans maybe even one of the ripped ones that my boyfriend's wear and some vans. I enter the shop and look around there are so many things to see I barely know where to start. The clothes here are really amazing. As I'm walking around I get interrupted by some retail workers if I can find what I'm looking for. I'm looking through some sweaters and stop in my tracks as I see the most amazing sweater I've ever seen, I hope the members are gonna like it. It's pink and it feels sooo soft. I look for the biggest size and pull it out of the pile putting it in my basket. I look to my right and gasp, are those black leather jeans? Omg! I swiftly walk towards the leather jeans and stop again to see a pair of blue ripped jeans, as I get closer I see in the middle of both the leather and blue ones a black version of the blue ripped jeans. I grab the black one and examine the jeans. I smile widely as it is the only one left and it was my size, so I put them in the basket.

Feeling happy about my choices so far, I continue my adventure through the store. So far I have a pastel pink oversized sweater with the word princess on it and a pair of skinny black ripped jeans. I move to a different section of the store. I look at some converse and they don't have the right color that I want. So my search for perfect shoes continues, only to stop again as I see a pair of vans. I stop in front of the vans and gawk over them. I lift one of the boxes up and squeal as I look at them, baby blue vans. Who doesn't love these cute shoes? I look at the size and my smile fades as it's not my size. I'm about to place them back down as my smile reappears, I grab the next box and look at the size. My smile grows I now know it's my size and.... They are baby pink so they match the sweater in my basket perfectly. I place the box in the basket and go to the fitting room to try on the clothes.