Chapter 18

(A/N Hey hey the new chapter is finally here. Kookie had some spicy ideas for this chapter so here is a ⚠️warning⚠️ for mature content.

This ⚠️warning⚠️ also counts for the next chapter. Seeing as Kookie made the chapter really long. So we decided that we split it into two chapters. The next one will be up tommorow.

Have fun 😏 😉
Love Yoonie 💙
Love Kookie ❤️)

*Namjoons pov*

They just left us hanging with a hard on and just started laughing we had to excuse our selfs to go to the bathroom and take care of our selfs. I swear Kookie and Tae we are getting revenge, but later first we have to finish our food so we can go to watch a movie. I don't know which movie yet but we'll see after dinner.

I look around to see Hobi smiling at Jin, and Jin was smiling back. How cute his smile is so charming and his eyes look so dreamy. He sees me staring and flushes red, what's even more adorable. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by laughter. I look to my right to see Kookie and Tae laughing together while whispering. I start thinking of a plan to get back at them. I give Hobi a look and he nods back. I lean towards Tae, and whisper;
"I think you have to sleep with one eye open tonight, both of you. Maybe we'll be there to give you punishment." After that I give him a little kiss beneath his ear.

I smirk as I watch him shiver and whisper something to Kookie, who stops laughing as his eyes widen. He looks to both Hoseok and me with shock and some desire in his eyes as his mind is making up scenarios. I mentally high five myself at the completed mission. I turn to Hobi and signal him to look at Tae and Kookie who are still running ideas in their heads. He looks back at me and smirks knowing exactly what was going on. I look around the table seeing Jimin with a flushed face he probably heard Tae,as he's almost on Jungkooks lap.

After dinner we went to the livingroom to watch a movie. Hobi and I have pulled Jungkook and Taehyung in-between us on the couch. We start teasing the boys underneath a blanket while we pretend to watch the movie. I'm squeezing Jungkooks inner thighs and brush over his crotch. Making him whip his head to the side facing me, I can see him staring at me from the corner of my eye as I keep looking at the tv screen. Knowing Hoseok is doing the same to Tae, as they both keep moving around a little trying not to be caught. I can feel a tent forming in Kookie's pants as I continue teasing him.I look over at Hobi and see him focussed on the movie, but Tae tenses up every few seconds. So I know Hobi is doing his job well. I look to my hand that is really close to Jungkook's crotch and smirk seeing the tent in his trousers and the look on his face. The rest of the movie went by with them looking around to see if someone notices their flushed faces and hard ons. I notice Jimin looking at us with a knowing look, so I just wink at him. And we all go to our rooms pretending nothing happened. Tae even ignored me and went straight to the bathroom with Kookie.

Everyone is currently sleeping, well not everyone... Hobi and I are actually wide awake standing in the hallway to figure out how to get Kookie in our room without anyone noticing. We came up with a plan to just carry him to my room. I open the door and I sigh in delight that he is sleeping in his own bed, he most of the time sleeps with one of us. So I'm glad he's in his own bed for once, it's easier to get him to my room this way. We could have been in big trouble if we had to deal with him cuddling Yoongi, who we really don't wanna wake up. But lucky for us that's not the case.

I signal Hoseok to go to the left side of the bed while I go to the right side. As we try to turn him a little bit so it's easier to carry him, he stirs a little and groans. I hold my breath and stop moving and look at Hobi who is also holding his breath. Once he stops moving and making noise we start again. We successfully turn him and carry him outside of the room, while being in the hallway I try to turn around and close the door but end up accidentally dropping Jungkook on the floor. He lets out a surprised yelp and looks at us very confused. It didn't really surprise me that he woke up from that fall, I mean I dropped him. But one upside I closed the door, I mentally face palmed myself for that thought.

Jungkook stands up and looks at me in confusion I scratch the back of my head and before any of us could say something he was already dragged inside our room by Hobi. I look around the hallway to see if someone woke up and notice. I see a door opening showing a sleepy Jimin.
"What was that sound? Did something fall?" He asks rubbing his eye like a child, he is so cute.
"Yes I was trying to grab something but it fell don't worry about it, it's fine go back to sleep, okay?" I reply giving him a kiss. He nods his head and closes the door going back to bed. I smirk knowing the boys have to be silent to not wake someone up. Especially Jimin he is a very light sleeper.

I walk into the room seeing the boys already tied up while, but also a worn out Hobi.
"You know, you could have helped me tie them up, they wouldn't stop moving"
He whisper-yelled. I explain that I had to send Jimin back to bed and that we have to be quiet. He pouts at the quiet part making me smirk, I walk towards him pulling him in for a kiss, his lips fitting mine perfectly. I pull away and look at the two naked boys who are struggling to come free. I go to one of them and caress his forehead.
"Now, stop struggling you don't want those wrist to be painfull do you?" I smile, I look down at their body's and see the cock rings already on them.
"I guess you also had to struggle with that part." I wink at Hobi who is undressing himself so he's in his black boxers.
"Actually that was the easiest part" He winks back at me, I get up and start to undress until I am only wearing my boxers.

I walk to Jungkook's side, I place my hands on his chest and slide them down to his abs, I can feel him shiver. I stop my hand above his erect member than go back up.
"You know, you guys have been very bad to us, teasing and kissing us only to get us hard, now don't you two think you deserve some punishment?" My voice comes out low, I look at Taehyung who is already hard. I move close to Jungkook's ear and bite a little before whispering that he was a really bad boy. I walk to the big closest and get out a black box, you probably already know what's in there.

I put it on the table at the end of the bed and open it. I get every toy we have out, and put them all on the table. When I got everything out I put the box down underneath it. I look up and see fear in the eyes of tied up boys, but also the lust and anticipation for what's to come. They both are silent by a cloth in their mouth's. Hobi comes beside me and looks down.
"What should we use first? " He asks while rubbing his hand on my clothed member.
"Let's begin with the vibrators we can maybe edge them" I let out a low moan feeling his hand sqeezing my member a little.
"Good choice" He says, picking the first the one with 4 settings. I grab another one with 3 settings.
"I guess Kookie has it a little bit easier this one only has 3 settings" I smirk knowing Tae was getting needy, I could see him moving trying to get some friction. Hobi gets on top of Tae's abs and places the vibrator on second to last setting. I smirk knowing he was getting straight to the point even skipping the prep. I trow him some lube and make my way to Jungkook.

I put the vibrator on the first setting and begin to trace it down from the top his chest to right above his hard member, and than back up lingering on his nipples. I'm going easy on him knowing he is a switch but only bottoms rarely. I can hear Tae's muffled moans and cries. This will be the punishment for them both...