Chapter 3 Don't be suspicious! Act normal!

*Hoseok's pov*

We just finished cleaning and sat down, when the bell goes off.

"That must be him. Guys we should get off each other and try to act normal." Yoongi says while getting off my lap and he gives me a quick kiss. He walks to the other loveseat in the room and sits down.

"Agreed, but who's gonna open the door?" I ask slightly scared. After a little arguing we all decide that Namjoon should go.

We watch as Namjoon walks to the door and looks through the peephole, we're all holding our breath as he is about to open the door. I see Jimin and Jungkook making out on the couch. I got to say it looks very hot and I really wanna join them, but I know Namjoon is about to open the door.

"Quick! Act normal, don't touch each other." I whisper yell at the others.

"Exactly, we have to look as non-couple-like as possible." Tae adds. Namjoon looks back one more time to check if we're all done, he takes a breath and places his hand on the door handle. The door opens revealing a very handsome young man, my mouth already fell, as I saw him.

Then the thought hit me. 'Don't. act. suspicious. be. normal.'

The man entered the dorm hesitantly, looking pretty shy and careful. He kept his eyes on the ground not wanting to look up. Manager-nim tells us to get to know each other and leaves right away. After that Namjoon closes the door and turns around and sees us trying to 'act normal' and instantly face palms.

"Guys what do you think you are doing? " He asks with disbelief in his voice. This peaks the new guy's interest. He looks up to see the disaster we call BTS and lets out the cutest giggle.

We smile hearing his cute giggle. Taehyung steps forward to introduce himself first.

"Hey, my name is Taehyung, but they call me Tae or Tae Tae most of the time. I'm a vocalist and my stage name is V." He exclaims with enthusiasm in his voice. He then points at Namjoon.

"That guy over there is our leader..." He continues but gets silenced by Namjoon.

"Thanks Tae, but I can introduce myself. Welcome to the dorms and into the group. I'm Namjoon, the leader of BTS. It's nice meeting you and I hope you will feel comfortable around here. We all might seem really crazy, but we have our moments of peace. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. You can always come and ask us anything we're pretty open and comfortable with one another." Namjoon finished his mini speech and points to the next member to introduce himself.

We all take turns introducing ourselves. Till it's finally my turn.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope. Or that is my stage name. I'm Hoseok but call me Hobi it's easier. I'm a Rapper and lead dancer. If you have difficulty with dancing you can come to me or Jimin." I say while ruffling Jimin's hair. With that our introductions are done. We all fall silent waiting for the boy to introduce himself.

"Uhm thanks guys, well uhm... Nice to meet all of you. My name is Kim Seokjin, but you guys can just call me Jin. I'm one year older than Yoongi. I've been told by manager-nim that I'm the oldest." He says softly, his voice barely audible.