Chapter 27

Namjoon's pov

I have already called Bang PD-Nim and discussed the matter and security situation. He told us not to worry and that he would take care of things. Because of this matter we've been given a week off. I trust his words but I'm still worried for our hyung. He'll tell us about it today but he's still sleeping with Hobi hyung. He was very shaken up by everything. I keep thinking it must have been some terrible stuff to get that kind of reaction out of Jin hyung. I hear a door open behind me.
"Joonie why are you awake this early?" The voice of Yoongi hyung comes from behind. I look up just as he sits beside me and wraps his arms around me.
"I just called Bang PD-Nim we have the week off while he figures out what to do. We also get more security. But wait... Hyung why are you awake? It's 7:30 am you normally sleep in as much as possible." I ask him, cuddling closer into his warmth.
"I'm worried about Jin hyung as well, it's difficult to process everything. I mean what he has been through is something that no one should ever have to go through." Yoongi whispers I look at him with worry and give him a kiss on his his cheek.
"PD-Nim will do everything in his power to keep us safe, especially from that crazy maniac. It just takes a little time so, for now we have to keep Jin hyung calm." I lay my head in the crook of his neck, closing my eyes I almost falling asleep. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I kept thinking about how I would react if my parents were like that, or what Jin hyung must have gone through when he was younger, probably a lot after what he told us.
"Goodmorning" I open my eyes and see Jimin walking towards us in his pyjama's, he looks adorable and sleepy.
"Morning" Yoongi and I reply at the same time, we look at eachother and smile. Yoongs gummy smile is the cutest.

"Why are you two awake? Normally both of you sleep until noon, especially you Yoongi hyung." He walks towards the couch and shuffles his little butt between us, giving us a sign he wants to be cuddled as well. We giggle and cuddle him. Yoongi kisses his head and tells the reason why while he hums for us to go on with the story.
"Namjoon Hyung?" I look to my left to see Jiminie look at me. "Im very nervous, what if I react in a way that Jin doesn't expect and would leave us for it, what if.." I grab Jimins face in my hands and kiss him softly. I smile and reassure him that everything is going to be okey, even if im not too sure about it, everyone is currently a little bit too occupied with 'what if this' or 'what if that', Jin has to make his own decision, PD-Nim will handle things the only we thing we can do now is making sure that Jin will feel safe again, so that the 'what ifs' don't happen.
"..so please Chimchim don't worry about the 'What if' Jin is not gonna leave us. we need to be here for him and make him feel safe again" I look up and over Jimin's shoulder to see Yoongi Hyung smiling at our little moment. Jimin leans his forhead against mine and Yoongi Hyung wraps his arms around Jimin to give him a back hug, I smile and copy him sandwiching jimin between us. Jimin laughs at our hug and tries to hug us back but instead makes us fall to the floor, we all laugh and hear footsteps walking our way.

"What happened here?" I look over to see who it is, baggy sweatpants and oversized t-shirt with his gorgeous dark brown hair. "Kookie, good morning, did we wake you up?" I stand up and walk towards the boy who's rubbing his eyes sleepishly.
"No, I woke up cause I'm very hungry." He sounds so tired, its cute. I hug him tightly and feel him lean into me as much as he can. I feel more arms wrapping around us, it's like a group hug.
"If everyone is hungry I can make some breakfast" Jimin suggests, Jiminie and making breakfast sounds great. I smile at him as he hops into the kitchen ready to make some breakfast, I look back at Kookie still smiling, I lean in to give him a kiss, he kisses back. We kiss until I feel someone tug at my shirt. I look down at Yoongi pouting also wanting to have a kiss, both me and Kookie smile and laugh while giving small kisses all over his face.
"Guys if you are gonna give eachother kisses why leave me out?" Jimin shouts from the kitchen, We all laugh and walk towards the kitchen, but Yoongi stops at the doorway.
"I'm gonna wake up the others." He says before walking the other way again. I hope Jin had a good night sleep. Otherwise I'll send him back to bed just to get more sleep. I giggle to myself and make my way to the kitchen.

Jimin is already making a start on breakfast as I walk in. "Need any help?" I ask putting my hands on his hips. He turns and looks me right in the face. "Remember what happened last time you made breakfast with me? You managed to set a towel on fire! We were making cereal!! I don't know how you did it but Nam-hyung please go cuddle Kookie." Jimin was right but it was still mean. I pout and make my way over to Kookie. "You know Jimin hyung right." Jungkook says as he kisses my pout. I must look pretty stupid normally I am the one who kisses away pouts, but I just can't help it. I really wanted to help too. Thinking this to myself I unconsciously pick Jungkook up an put him on my lap hugging him. He giggles in response.