Chapter 10 Bad news

*Namjoons pov*

I'm going over the line distribution with Yoongi.

"So I start, then you come in from 'I want a....' then I go again. Then Jungkook should do these few lines, then go to Tae and Hobi. Like we had it, after that Jungkook raps his verse. I start the chorus and Jungkook takes over. Jimin is in the front at 'lalalalala' but we all sing it together. Then hyung it's your turn to rap. After that it's Hobi turn." I start putting names to the lyrics.

"What should we do with the next ones hyung?" I ask Yoongi who was nodding and putting the vocal tracks we already recorded in their right spots.

"I think we should let Jin do the next few and then let Jimin take over. Then it's time for the chorus again. Let's keep that the same as before. Let's make Jin do some of the ad-libs and Jimin should be able to do a high note at the ending." Yoongi replies while showing me at the computer screen.

After a while of deciding who gets which lines, I felt my phone vibrating. I take my phone out of my pocket and see my screen light up flashing Jin's name. Picking up I hear Jins breathing shakinkly.

"Hey Jin are you alright?" I ask while Yoongi was still working on the line distribution.

"Ummm yeah I just practiced..... our dance.... I'm still kinda out of breath, I'm calling y-you cause I want t-to ask you som-uhhhh s-something" Jin tries to speak up.

"Hey, what happened, are you really okay? " I am starting to get worried, Yoongi looks at me with worry in his eyes as well.

"Well I am kinda... Like..... Shocked..... Terrified..... No... No not terrified it's more like confused, that this morning, this morning uhm. " Jin starts off and takes a deep breath I assume trying to calm down. I put the phone on the desk and on speaker so Yoongi could listen as well.

"Jin calm down, it's all gonna be fine, just take your time" I assure him and look at Yoongi who stopped working and was listening to our conversation.

"Oke.... so this morning I was making breakfast right.....?" He says taking a deep breath.

"Yes" I reply and tell him to continue.

"Well... as I was finishing up I heard some weird sounds from the hallway like someone was falling, so I opened the door to check if they were alright and..... I-I... Saw... Uhm Jimin and.. " He takes another deep breath and continues. I look at Yoongi, he looks uneasy. I feel it too.

"I saw... Jimin and Taehyung KISS, not just kiss NO NO MAKE OUT, like Namjoon is it normal? Should I be worried? What happened? Are they friends? Was this an accident?" Jin rambles on and on. Oh God I thought we were all very careful. Yoongi looks just as shocked as I do. What should I say...

"Jin calm down, it's okay. Take a deep breath, it's all gonna be alright. I know for sure. Yes they are still friends, and to be honest I don't know what happened. You shouldn't be worried about it at all okay?" I avoid the 'is it normal?' question cause for us yes it is, for him I don't think so, seeing how he just reacted to it.

"Okay if you say so Namjoon, but J-hope and Jimin are coming back, I have to go bye." Jin ended the call fast and I look at a terrified Yoongi. I walk to the door, open it, and yell at Taehyung to come here.

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGG!!!!" I yell louder after I got no response. I hear a loud thud, knowing he probably fell I feel a little bad. What do I do with this guy he's so clumsy as well.

I wait for Taehyung till he finally walks in.

"Namjoon, what's wrong? You normally don't yell for us unless...did something happen or did someone do something?" He asks, a little scared. I take a deep breath and look directly in his eyes.

"Yes there is, you and Jimin making out in the hallway, and being SEEN BY JIN." I made sure he knows what I was talking about. He looks at me with worry in his eyes. He immediately leaves the studio without saying a word after that.

"HEY, I AM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU." I try to follow him but Yoongi stops me saying it's better to let him think about it, and wait till tonight.

He has a point, we should wait till tonight and have a boyfriends meeting for this. I pace back and forth in the room knowing this is bad, really, really, bad, Jimin and Taehyung look at what you did.

Yoongi sits me down getting a little annoyed from me pacing around.

"Joon it's gonna be okay, we'll figure something out. Maybe we can ask Jin to join. I mean I know for sure all of us are starting to like him. Maybe he likes us too, I saw him blushing this morning when he walked in on me, Kookie and Hobi. We slept together last night..." Yoongi says now straddling my lap.

"Why didn't you invite me or Tae? We would've loved to join." I reply, kissing his lips softly. He responds to the kiss by kissing back. I pull his bottom lip softly, he opens his mouth letting me in. We continue kissing for a while until I feel Yoongi grinding on me. I pull away before it gets too heated in the studio.

"Let's take this to a more comfortable place...."