Chapter 23

*Unknown POV*

"GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!" I shout at all of my men. These idiots, they are always lounging around, lazy basterds.
"Sir we can explain this whole situation, it's..." I grab his collar and pull him closer feeling that he's scared, I laugh and push him away making him fall to the ground.
"You can explain? Well than tell me Kai, WHERE IS HE AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUND HIM?!" I grab my knife and place it on his chest. He shivers and looks down at the knife that already made a cut in his new shirt.
"We looked everywhere, in the old house, the dorms and his school. He just wasn't there and..." I place the knife next to his mouth, giving him a sign to shut up.
"Listen Kai, you said you looked everywhere, THAT is NOT everywhere-" I stop and get up walking towards my desk pinning the knife harshly in the wood. I sit down looking around the room filled with Kai's henchman. They all stare at me holding their breath.

I place my feet on top of my desk and pull the knife out of it and twirl it around in my hand. I take a deep breath before continuing my sentence.
"-I saw him last month at BigHit Entertainment. He was just sitting around as if he was waiting for something. That pathetic boy, always taking in order from others. While he was looking around his eyes widened and I know for sure he spotted me, but I think he doesn't know I spotted him back. So Kai, I'll give you one more chance to get all his information, are you able to do that?" My voice comes out low and raspy, I can see him shiver in fear. I smirk and plant the knife back into the wooden desk.
"Sir you want his information? Didn't you want him...like here?" I look up and see him taking a step back. I look at him and than at everyone in the room thinking 'why did I let them in again? They are all so weak' I stand up and place both my hands on the desk.
"Kai, I want his information, you're gonna do as I say, are you and your henchman able to get that for me?" He nods his head vigorously and turns around wanting to get away as fast possible.

"What type of information do you want....sir" Jihoon asks shaking while looking at me. I gave him a glare and grab my knife.
"What type of information would YOU want Jihoon?" I say lowering my voice, making him widen his eyes and take a step back hitting the wall behind him. Now he has no where to go or run away.
"A-any t-type Bos-ss-" He stutters and looks down, he takes a deep breath and finishes his sentence.
"All the information sir, everything" His voice still soft but no stutter, I smirk while I spin the knife around and say he has to look up. He was about to speak again when he was cut of by the knife at the back of his mouth, blood running along side his neck down to his chest making me laugh at how weak he was. I look back at Kai and see him holding back his tears, I knew they were close like brothers but no weak man stays here in MY warehouse. I walk towards him and place my hands on his shoulders bringing him closer to whisper something in his ear. I pull back and point at the now dead Jihoon.
"Do you wanna end up like him?" I look back and see him shaking his head. Kai puts his poker face on and goes towards the body, leans down and grabs the handle of the blood soaked knife pulling it out.
"Let's go guys we need to catch some pathetic boys information" He nudges the shoulder of Johnyun, my little boy he never disappoints me. He is the better version of Jin and Taemin combined. I smirk towards him and see him smirking back walking out of my office into the big warehouse.

I walk after them and stay at the drug dealers setting in the warehouse asking how far they are with the whole stuff. They reply with a nod and give me a sample to use on the plant. After the first week of hiring them I notice that they don't really talk, I grab the little sample and hold it in my hands.
"So what does this do actually?" I look at them confused fiddling with the little bag of powder in my hands. It feels weird like maybe it's the material of the bag or it's the powder itself, it just feels weird to have it in my hands.
"Just use it on the plant and you will see" One of them gives me a face mask and a pair of safety glasses than walks to the others. I put them on and open the little bag and pour it on the plant.

It....does nothing.... I look back at them with a poker face and watch as they are all still focussing on the plant, I see them point back at the plant. I turn back around still confused as hell but end up staring at the plant with wide eyes and smile devilishly.
'Jin my boy watch out, this stuff whatever it is will ruin you form the inside out...Literally' while still staring at the plant I ask what they did with the cocaine I gave them. Their reply caught me off guard and still confused me, what did they mean with.
"Just an experiment." Did they add something? Whatever it was they made it just as I wanted it to be. I know Jin never liked drugs but maybe he does now, if not I have to put it in something to make my plan work. I take of the face mask and glasses realizing that taking them of was a bad idea. My eyes are starting to burn and WHAT IS THAT SMELL? I immediately put them back on while making my way outside of the little drug room. I clear myself of all the chemicals inside and take the glasses and face mask off breathing in the fresh air that's inside the warehouse.

I shake my head and walk back to my office, I open the door seeing the body is still in there. I look around the warehouse and yell to Jonathan to clean up the body, he nudges some of his friends and then they started walking towards me asking where I want the body to be planted. Looking back at the body I realize that Jihoon always loved the sea and water.
"Drop his body in the ocean, not to far away from here but not to close either" Jonathan grabs a bag where he can put his body in and the others have some cleaning stuff. I turn around a grab my phone checking the time and seeing I have 2 hours to get ready for my date tonight, that woman I wonder who it is. I smile and walk towards to exit of the warehouse and think to myself why haven't I tried blind dating before?