Chapter 8 Good morning kisses

*Jimin's pov*

I've been trying to fall back asleep for an hour now but to no avail. I wonder what Jin was dreaming about. To scream like that. He didn't come back to bed either, I did hear a shower so I guess he didn't wanna sleep anymore. While thinking about what happened this morning, my stomach rumbles. I guess I should go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

As I'm walking to my door, I hear a shower again. One of the others is probably awake and taking a shower. When I open the door a sweet smell enters my nose. 'Who could that be?' I think to myself quickly making my way to the kitchen, finding Jin making pancakes and waffles. I didn't know he could cook, normally we would eat cereal or ramen since we all aren't that great with cooking. Jin hasn't noticed me yet, so decide to sneak over to where he's baking and wrap my arms around him. He jumps and lets out a surprised gasp. I quickly peck him on his cheek and run out of the room into the halfway. While running I wasn't looking where I am going, I run into someone sending us both to the floor. Looking at the body I collided with I notice it was Taehyung. He looks into my eyes and leans forward capturing my lips. We immediately move in sync as he pulled me up with him and then pushes me against the wall hungrily making the kiss more intense.

What we didn't know is that Jin opened the door to see what all the noise was in the hallway. He accidentally is witnessing a full make out session between me and Tae.

We hear a door closing and look at where the sound was coming from and jump off of each other, I give Tae one more peck and whisper in his ear we should be more careful. We walk back into the kitchen, to see Jin still cooking but looking really flustered. I wonder what happened. My eyes widen in horror, realizing that it was probably Jin who opened the kitchen door. I elbow Tae pointing at Jin. He looks over and looks a bit shocked as well realizing the same thing I did.

Jin stopped cooking, saying it's all finished. He stutters as he asks me if I can go call the others telling them that breakfast was ready. I nod and walk out to the NamTae's bedroom and wake up Namjoon by placing butterfly kisses all over his face.

"Good morning Joonie." I give him a peck on his lips and tell him breakfast is ready. He responds sleepily that he'll be down in 10 minutes. I moved to Yoonkook's room where I know I would find Hobi as well. I walk in and look over to the bed. I giggle at my 3 boyfriend. They are all awake and cuddling with each other. Kookie gets up and drags me in bed with them. I could smell they had some fun last night. My face changes into a small pout, I wonder how we didn't hear anything. Snuggling closer to Yoongi and wishing I could stay there all day. I tell them breakfast is ready and that I'll go go get a sweater from my room since I'm cold

After grabbing my sweater I walk to the kitchen and sit down between Yoongi and Namjoon, secretly placing one of my hands on Yoongi's inner thigh under the table as to not let Jin notice. Jin serves us all plates with pancakes and waffles.

He sits himself down between Jungkook and Hobi. As I look around I see the rest of the members already eating the food Jin made. I also decide to start eating, without realizing what I was doing I let out a soft moan at the amazing taste. I realize what I did when I look up to see everyone is looking at me. I look around and see everyone with smirk on their face except for Jin who is blushing madly, I hide my face in my hands to prevent everyone from seeing my flustered face. I could feel hands on both sides rubbing my inner thighs, making me bite my lip behind my hands. I low-key love the teasing, but Jin was still at the table so I slap the hands away as quiet as possible.

After breakfast we decided to just go to the living room and watch movies, since we got today off so we could get used to Jin and ease him into things. Hobi chooses the movie, a classic the first Harry Potter movie. We all sit down with blankets because it's comfy. Who doesn't like to be comfy. I'm sitting next to Jin on the floor with lots of pillows. Namjoon seats himself in one of the love seats with Taehyung in his lap, which gets some suspicious looks from Jin. Hobi sits himself between Jungkook and Yoongi on the couch. The movie starts and all of us pay attention to the screen.

The blankets are there for another reason not only are they comfy but also a good hiding technique if you have a secret relationship. Me being me decides to take a hold of Jin's hand under the blankets, in response he puts his head on my shoulder. I smile softly at this knowing he's getting more comfortable around us. I hear soft snoring right next to my ear and see that Jin has fallen asleep. I guess he was tired which makes sense after that nightmare he had.

Looking at the love seat I see Namjoon and Taehyung making out. I facepalm. I knew we couldn't stay of each other. I make a sign to the other three on the couch to stop them once I hear some badly hidden moans. This can't go out of hand with Jin here. He already saw me and Tae in the hallway I think. This is impossible...