Chapter 10 - The Hamptons Part 2

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. I sit up to see a beautiful sunrise through the large windows and I watch till the sun starts to burn my eyes. Guess I'm up early. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I fix my hair into a bun and head downstairs. I reach the living room and go towards the kitchen. Since neither Ares nor Noah are up I decide to make breakfast for all of us knowing that they will wake up soon enough. I decide to make a ham and cheese omelet. I take out ask the necessary ingredients and put the skillet pan to heat. After whisking eggs and milk I add ham, onions, and pepper. I put a little of the mixture in the skillet pan and cover it before starting the coffee. After that, I make two more omelets and add grated cheese on half of it before folding them and pouring coffee. As if on cue both Ares and Noah walk into the kitchen. "Good morning. Have a seat I made breakfast." I greet them. "Smells amazing. What kind is it?" Noah asks. "Shouldn't you be able to tell?" I say a bit mockingly. "I happen to be a chef, not a dog. Now, will you tell me?" Noah answers sarcastically. "It's ham and cheese omelet. I tried to make us lattes but I don't think that's what I ended up with." I tell them. "It's fine Elle. Why are you up so early anyway?" Ares asks. "I don't know I just woke up and saw this beautiful sunrise and decided to go with it," I tell him. He nods and we start to eat.

After eating we all clean up and Ares orders me to take a long nice bath and that he'll set out a dress for me. I do as told since the bathtub is huge and I plan to make the most of it. I start hot water tap before setting all the things I wanted by the edge. I put on some music and get in the tub. After a nice bath, I get out putting on a robe before entering the bedroom seeing all the curtains pulled. I feel a bit better even though no one lives nearby. I see a dress on the bed and put it on before looking closely at the dress in the mirror. It was white and reached above my knees and had black embroidery on it. I go towards Noah and Ares's room and knock. "Hey, you look amazing Elle." Noah compliments as he opens the door. "Why don't I believe you?" I ask him teasingly. "He isn't wrong you know. You look amazing." Ares tells me while giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Thanks. Both of you. You guys don't look bad either. Is white the theme or?" I ask seeing as both of them were wearing white suits. "Yes, it is, white and black." Ares answers. "Okay then," I say as I sit down and Ares starts my makeup. After all of us are ready we get in the car and leave for the 'meet' as Ares had called it.

Arielle's Dress

Arielle's Dress