Halloween Shopping

What just happend. This cannot be real. What the hell was she about to say? Is Madge pregnant with Finnicks baby or something? No it cant be Finnick would never do that to Annie. Could it be possibly worse than that? Something about Peeta? Oh god. I start to tear up assuming the worst then my door opens to Lucas. Have I mentioned we have become better friends but nothing more. We both agreed to forget about that disastrous date and just start fresh.

"Katniss why are you crying!" he gasps closing the door behind him. I look down forgetting the hot tears rolling down my face for no legit reason. I mean I think I might have one.

"Its nothing if I find out more information about something then I might explain why I'm crying because i might just be fearing the worse" I explain wiping the tears all away. Lucas takes a seat next to me.

"You better stop crying because we have a Halloween party to plan" he says with a mischievous smile. I throw a pillow at him making him roll over pushing me off the bed.

"You're a dick" I laugh with a sniffle.

"Well its in my blood, but come on we need to go pick up Cashmere from the library and go to the Halloween store!' He says yanking me up from the floor. I sigh and get up locating my purse and car keys. i find them and follow Lucas out the door. We make it outside and into his car and drive by the library steps. I spot Cashmere and the others laughing as they exit the building.

"Hey guys you ready?" I ask as Beetee, Cashmere, and Gloss enter the car. they all nod and we take off. when we make it there we find a parking spot close the the front. All of us get out and then walk into the store.

"Hey Cashmere" Beetee says coming up behind Cashmere with a fake bloody hand. She turns around and is horrified.

"ASSHOLE" she says storming off. I follow Cashmere to find a costume leaving all the laughter of the boys behind. Cashmere and I find ourselves in the rather odd collection of costumes. I look at a police woman costume, No. Ladybug, No. Cashmere comes running over from another isle.

"Please Katniss Please!" she begs holding up 2 crayon dresses in different colors.

"Only if I get the Light Blue one" I say. She smiles and nods running back to I guess get my costume. She comes back with my blue costume and a red one for her.

"I think were set! this is going to be a very colorful Halloween" Cashmere smirks walking off again. I find my way back to the guys.

"Hey Katniss is this gonna be scary enough for you" Gloss says coming up from behind me wearing a huge black cape and a scream mask.

"I'm terrified" I say holding my arms up.

"I swear Everdeen nothing scares you" Beetee says from around the corner of another small isle of costumes.

"Well that time i saw you trying to flirt with that one girl that lives down the hall from me was pretty scary" I laugh in my defence.

"Ya ya ya" Beetee scoffs. Lucas comes over with 2 carts full of party supplies.

"I think I'm ready" he says.

"Me too lets get In line" i suggest getting in line. The others join us soon after.

*********

Im sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable. At the tone please record your message. END

After 23 attempts to get ahold of Prim I decide to call Finnick. I quickly dial his number and he picks up after the first ring.

Finnick: Hello Katniss.

Katniss: Why where you at my house with Madge. Prim told me.

Finnick: Katniss your not going to like it. I cant brake it to you over the phone, I need to tell you over Thanksgiving break.

Katniss: Finnick I'm only in town for 2 days and one of those days ill be with my family I wont have time! What is it!

Finnick: Katniss like I said its not something I would like to say through the phone. If you cant talk to me then ill come to you. Bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was another filler chapter so of course its going to suck but this isnt the chapter I said I might post tomorrow.