Halloween without A Kat

I add my last few finishing touches to my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to be met with my twin in pink.

"Well someones looking real blue tonight" Cashmere teases.

"Atleast this costume makes the parts that count look good" I say adjusting my dress in the mirror and adding the pointed hat. Cashmere's phone beeps.

"Come on nerd the guys need help setting up the house" she says grabbing a clutch that matches her dress. I locate and grab my phone and matching purse.

"Lets have hope I make out with a hot frat guy tonight" Cashmere says as we enter the hallway and get into her car to drive to the other side of campus. We pull into the front of the house and park

"Great" I say as we get out. There's a small mock haunted corn maze that you have to travel through to get to the door. I grab onto Cashmere and we slowly walk in. It's dark and no one has popped out yet.

"AHHH" a tall stranger with a hockey mask on screams.

"SHIT"

"FUCK YOU" Cashmere and I yell and then continue running to the front door, entering it quickly.

"WE'RE HERE" Cashmere yells impatiently.

"Back here" I hear a faint noise down the hall of the house. We both walk down into the party space.

"Well hi there" Cashmere flutters her eyelashes at a guy we pass by. I laugh at her lowly and we walk over to the boys.

"Okay we're here Lucas" I cross my arms looking at a group of frat boys that are staring at my chest.

"Do you need something" A tall guy with light brown slicked back hair and a leather jacket glides his heals over to me.

"Well I would like to see what's under that dress of yours missy" he whispers close to my neck.

"Get away from me you asshole" I slap him.

"Aww come on let's have some fun it's Halloween kitty. Is that your name?" He teases.

"You have no right to call me 'Kitty' only Finnick can" I start to tear up.

"Whose this Finnick guy you whore" He laughs.

"Okay that's ENOUGH!" Lucas comes up and punches the guy making him fall to the floor.

"Are you okay Katniss" Gloss asks joining this situation.

"I--don-I-jus-hold on" I say putting my hand up to my mouth covering the loud sobs that want to come out as I run to find a bathroom. I lock myself in the downstairs bathroom and turn on the fan so no one can hear me cry. I just wanna go home. I miss Peeta's warm embrace. I miss his blonde hair that I could ruffle my hand through. I miss his blue eyes that lit up every time I walked into the room even though I was convinced I was ugly. Without thought I start dialing Finnick's number. He picks up after 2 rings.

Finnick: Hello Katniss!

His voice seems more excited than ever. Me being the mess I am ruins this.

Katniss: Finnick I can't handle all this I wanna come home I don't like it here theres a lot of rude guys that stare at me and I hate my teachers I miss everyone and I feel like Im missing out on a lot back home and I don't know why I'm ranting but I just had too there was this guy and he made me angry and I just want to come home.

Finnick: We miss you a lot kitty but I don't think it s a good time to come home yet when you get home I'll explain everything like I said but dont it's for the best.

Katniss: Finnick?

Finnick: Yes kitty?

Katniss: Could I somehow hear his voice?

Finnick: He's not with me right now.

Katniss: Liar I know your having a party.

Finnick: I'll try.

Just like that I hear him yell for Peeta and I hear footsteps through the phone. I can hear him and Peeta's conversation.

Peeta: Whattt

Finnick: Dude you smell like a dollar taco toilet

Peeta: It was a few shotssss come onnn

Finnick: Okay you can leave now

Finnick comes back into the phone and I noticed my sobs have died down a bit and a few giggles came out.

Finnick: Now is that better?

Katniss: Yes thank you

Finnick: Okay I gotta go now people are looking for me. Have a spooky Halloween. Bye kitty

He hangs up before I can say bye. I pull myself up from the floor and look at the mirror. I wipe off the mascara streaks that go all the way down to my chin.

"Katniss you okay" I hear a faint knock on the door. I open it slowly.

"Ya. I think I'm going to go home for the night" I sigh lowly.

"No Katniss you can't! It won't be fun without you!" She begs.

"I'm sorry but it's just not the same" I say walking to the door.

"What's not the same"

"This" I say leaving the house. Nothing is the same without them. I walk out of the maze not giving a shit who pops out occasionally giving them a piece of my mind. Which shut the clown up in there. I slump down into the drivers seat throwing my heels into the back. I sit there for a bit scrolling through my Instagram. My eye spots a picture that is like a punch to the stomach. Peeta Gale Finnick Marvel Cato Glimmer Clove Johanna Madge and Annie are holding up this blonde chick that I can't make out who and the caption is. #HOLLLOW2k14 best year yet am I right guys? @everbodylovesCato @preggers101 @almostmarried71 @madgeloveyou @iwillbakeyourbuns12 @themarvster @iloveaxes @mockinggale @anniecomingtotheatersnearyou
There's several comments

@taylorishotterthanyou: I had a great make out sess though 💏

@madgelovesyou: fuck you ^

@mockinggale: Hell yes it was!

@almostmarried71: We've had better Finnick 😐

@fishingforyourheart: Really? @almostmarried71?

@almostmarried71: Yes.

But there is only one comment that caught my eye. She can't be back. I thought she was long gone after high school. Taylor.