It Cant Be!

I turn the corner to see who it was I gasp. No it can't be.

"GLIMMER" I scream and run up to her. 3 other people stand on the side.

"MARVEL! CATO! CLOVE!" I start to cry.

"Aww Kat don't cry!" Clove and Glimmer comfort me with a hug.

"You do not know how much I have missed you guys" I say giving Cato and Marvel a hug too.

"Well I mean we are worth missing" Cato teases. Oh god I missed his humor! And Marvel he's gotten so buff he's no longer this tall awkward lanky guy.

"Clove your little boy is getting so big" I cry placing a hand to her stomach.

"Almost 7 months!" She says.

"I'm so happy for all of you guys. I missed you all!" I cry again taking in everyone for a group hug. Glimmer clears her throat and picks up a small white bag that clung to her wrist.

"Okay Katniss before anything else is said I need to give you this" Glimmer says handing me a small white glitter covered bag.

"Go on open it" she insists. I reach into the small bag and pull out a small white box I open it slowly to discover a delicate silver chain with a white circle that has my birthstone in the middle. My name lays engraved in black dainty letters at the bottom.

"So will you be one of my bridesmaids?" She asks hopeful.

"I would be honored" I say starting to tear again hugging her.

"Now we're twinning" Clove says holding up her necklace that has a green gem. I smile happily again.

"We are meeting up with the others in 30 minutes to go see a movie and after that we were going to go bridesmaid dress shopping did you wanna tag along for the movie?" Clove asks. Tag along why should I tag along if they are my friends too. Cato gives Clove a look of disapproval and she rolls her eyes.

"No it's okay I still have things to unpack, but if you can pick me up to go dress shopping that would be great". I would love to go to the movies but from the sudden change in Cato it makes my stomach churn thinking about the others. Glimmer frowns.

"I'll still get to see the girls later! I promise ill go" I add making her smile.

"Thank you Katniss" she says before being dragged off.

"Well I guess we will be leaving. Bye Katniss" Cato says. Glimmer waves goodbye and so do the others. Glimmer and Clove where the only ones that seemed truly happy to see me. Closing the door behind me I walk into the kitchen to see my mother starting dinner.

"So Glimmer asked me to be a Bridesmaid at her wedding" I start.

"Oh how nice honey! It was a joy to see them again. How are they?" She asks cutting up carrots.

"Their fine I guess. Marvels gotten buffer and Cloves getting ready to pop any minutes" I say taking a seat at the dinner table.

"Katniss you seem a little down what happened?" She asks.

"Oh nothing it's just I expected the others or atleast Madge to welcome me home".

"Well do they know your home. Why don't you go call them".

"Yes they know I'm home, it's fine I probably will see them tonight when I go dress shopping".

"Until then you can play with your sister outside she's been nagging me for you all week" she smiles.

"Okay I'll go find her" I say running upstairs to Prim's room. I'm about to knock but I hear whispers coming from her room.

"No Prim I said I love you" I hear Rory say.