one

There is no place where Taeyong would rather be. He is perfectly happy where he is.

Wrapped in Jaehyun's tight embrace, beneath the blankets of what is now their bed.

He is home.

The older stares at the sleeping younger as he smiles softly to himself. He keeps forgetting how beautiful Jaehyun is when he is sleeping peacefully.

It's truly a beautiful sight to see.

Just as Taeyong goes to kiss his lover on the nose, the alarm begins to go off.

The younger is quick to move his arm to turn it off. The arm soon takes it place on Taeyong's waist again.

"Morning Jae" Taeyong leans forward to place a peck on his lips.

"Good morning Lee Taeyong" Jaehyun smiles sweetly as he slowly opens his eyes.

The pair just hold each other's gaze for a few moments, taking in how stunning each look with their bed hair and he dried drool around their lips.

That's when Jaehyun notices he dark circles which have formed under Taeyong's eyes.

"What are these?" His gaze fills with concern as he gently drags his thumb across he bags.

Self consciously, Taeyong pushes his hand away and frowns. "It's nothing."

"Come on" Jaehyun sits up pulls the older into a seated position beside him. "Are you okay?"

"I haven't slept well for the past two nights. That's all" Taeyong tries to brush it off but the doctor knows better.

"He's in Thailand Taeyong. He's been there for four months now."

Taeyong shakes his head softly, the younger places his hands on either shoulder and meets his gaze once more.

"Is it about your father? Lisa?"

"I'd prefer not to talk about it now, Dr Jung" Taeyong speaks softly but firm.

"I love you" Jaehyun kisses the top of his head gently.

"I love you too" Taeyong manages to smile briefly as Jaehyun gets out of the bed.

"We have to go to work. Are you showering with me or nah?"

"Just give me one moment and I'll be in there" Taeyong states. The doctor nods and heads to the bathroom.

Once alone, the older pulls his fingers through his hair as he takes a few deep breaths.

One down side about dating a psychologist, you can never hide when you are struggling.

"This guy called Taekwon wants to see Jaehyun but he is assigned to Taeil." Yuta explains as he places a file on Taeyong's desk.

"Apparently he was transferred to Taeil from Jaehyun after Dr Jung assessed him and decided that he wasn't sick enough to require his treatment."

Taeyong opens the file and scowls at the person who is inside. He has a history of anxiety and OCD.

"Can doctors transfer patients as simple as that?" The older asks his friend who just shrugs.

"A little birdie told me that this Taekwon guy went to school with Jaehyun. He blames him for his anxiety and always threatened to harm him so Jaehyun transferred him to save his skin."

This makes Taeyong shiver. A patient who has a dangerous past with his boyfriend wants to come back.

Like hell thats going to happen.