four

Taeyong watched from the doorway as Jaehyun sorted through his clothes to pack his bag. The doctor didn't seem to mind.

He just wanted to spend as much time with the older as possible before leaving. He hasn't mentioned it, but he himself is extremely concerned for his boyfriend.

Taeyong seems to already be struggling enough when Jae is there with him, he doesn't even want to imagine what he'd be like without him.

Ten coming back to Korea makes it even harder for the doctor to leave on that flight.

"Haven't you packed enough?" Taeyong whines as he leaves his place in the doorway, heading over to snake his arms around the younger's waist.

Jaehyun happily leans back into the embrace as he gently covers the older's hands with his own.

"I'm gone for a month, Tae. I need to have a lot of clothes" He reasons get the older chooses to ignore him.

Saying that he's gone for a month, out loud really hits home for Taeyong. He doesn't want to acknowledge it.

"Could we get a coffee or something? Considering it'll be the last time we can do that for a month" He asks quietly.

Jaehyun turns in the older's embrace and brings his hands to caress his face as he meets his gaze.

"Of course. Just let me finish this bag then we'll go" He gently kisses Taeyong before pulling himself away to continue packing.

Taeyong leaves the bedroom and heads to the bathroom where he is quick to shut and lock the door behind him.

Leaning against the door, he takes deep breaths, trying to calm the emotions which are rushing through his mind.

His eyes are welling up and before he realises, he is crying. He hurries to turn on the tap, hoping the sound of the running water will hide the cries from Jae.

There is only a few hours until he has to leave with Jaehyun to the airport. The doctor tried to convince him to stay home while he left, but Taeyong refused.

Doyoung will come over in 2 hours with his stuff before going with the pair to the airport.

Taeyong has been trying really hard all day to not cry in front of Jaehyun. He is really scared to be without the younger.

They haven't been apart for more then 24 hours since they've been together.

There is a soft knock on the door which causes the older to panic. He quickly rubs his eyes and turns off the tap.

"Yeah?" he calls out, his wavering voice a dead give away to Jaehyun.

"Tae..." The concern is evident through the doctor's tone. "Please open the door."

"I'm fine, I'm just washing my face" Taeyong attempts a lie.

"You're not okay, I haven't left yet. Let me hold you" Jaehyun pleads softly.

After a few moments, Taeyong walks over to the door and pulls it open. Jaehyun doesn't speak as he immediately wraps his arms around the older who continues to cry.

No words are said as the older just cries. It takes 15 minutes for him to calm down.

Jaehyun frowns as he steps away from the older. "I really don't want to leave you. If I could, I'd stay."

"I know, please can we go get coffee before I fall apart even more" Taeyong speaks up.

The doctor leans down to kiss his forehead before nodding.