twelve (m)

Taeyong held onto Jaehyun tightly as they slept that night. He was so glad that he had managed to muster enough courage to tell his boyfriend.

As much as he is ashamed of what happened, he is glad that he can finally cry into Jaehyun's arms.

His boyfriend is back, and he isn't going to leave him ever again.

He had been worried all night as the younger had to return to work today. Jaehyun has told Taeyong to stay home and take more time off.

The doctor is worried that the older isn't prepared to go back. He doesn't want the older to have any panic attacks cause he has moved to fast in his recovery.

Of course Taeyong refused to listen. He will be going to work alongside Jaehyun as they always do.

"You're stressing" Jaehyun mutters as he tightens his grip on Taeyong. The older is slightly startled as he didn't realise the younger had woken up.

"I am not" Taeyong tries to lie, knowing that the doctor will pick up on it.

"You're a big fat liar. You know, I'd prefer if you took more time off. It isn't safe for your mind if you go back today" Jaehyun says quietly.

"I'm going to work and you can't stop me" Taeyong speaks firmly, having made his decision final.

There is a silence between the pair. Jaehyun leans down and gently presses a kiss to the top of the older's head.

"There's a medication I could prescribe you, it would help with your anxiety. If you're willing to try, I can get some for you" The younger says quietly.

Taeyong doesn't respond straight away. He has never considered taking medicine.

He used to believe that only the crazy people took drugs to help. Yet he is in a bad place right now, if it will help him then he should at least try.

Nodding he replies, "Okay. If that is what you are prescribing Dr Jung."

The doctor scoffs at his formal title. It would usually anger him to hear the older call him that name yet he can tell that Taeyong is just joking.

"Well Mr Lee, we should probably get ready for work."

"What kind of work?" Taeyong asks, brow raised as he turns in Jaehyun's embrace.

The younger looks pleased as he lowers his head to briefly kiss his boyfriend.

Taeyong gently moves his lips to the younger's bare chest. He allows one hand to rest dangerously low on Jaehyun's body.

"Are you really ready?" The doctor stops him, lifting his head so they meet each other's gazes.

Taeyong gulps as he nods, "I want to please you. You just need to be patient. I want to get over this Jae, I don't want to shy away every time we get intimate."

Jaehyun kisses Taeyong once more before allowing the older to continue.

Taeyong's hand rubs over Jaehyun's crotch, grabbing his length through the fabric of his pants.

The younger gasps, closing his eyes, letting his head fall back.

The older swallows as a memory from the other night threatens to take over his mind.

Fighting this away, his hand slips beneath the waistband of the pants, his cold grip is tight on the younger's cock.

Taeyong isn't ready to do head just yet...So he continues to place gentle kisses all over Jaehyun's abdomen as he just pumps steadily.