six

WARNING; THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SENSITIVE CONTENT. I SHALL INCLUDE A '><' BEFORE AND AFTER THE SCENE SO IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE READING JUST SKIP THROUGH TILL YOU FIND THE SECOND SYMBOL

Taeyong woke to the sound of his phone ringing. Well he didn't wake up. How does one wake up up if they weren't asleep? He simply opened his eyes to the sound of his phone ringing.

He grabs it from the bedside table and presses it to his ear before checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" He answers quietly, unsure as to who would be calling him at 8 o'clock in the morning.

"I've missed your voice" Jaehyun responds on the other end of the line.

Taeyong immediately sits up in the bed at the sound of his boyfriends voice.

"You finally landed" He states and the younger hums a response.

"That I did" The smile is evident in the doctor's voice. The older can't help but smile himself.

"Did you rest well on the flight?"

"I didn't sleep much actually. I couldn't stop thinking of you" he says softly which causes Taeyong to worry.

"You need your sleep, you've been awake for 24 hours now. That's not good."

"It's okay cause I'll sleep when I get to the hotel. It's 7 pm here. Once I've eaten I'll sleep." The younger assures the older. "You sound as though you haven't slept at all."

"That would be because I haven't" Taeyong doesn't bother lying. There's no point.

"What did you do last night?" Jaehyun asks which causes Taeyong to pause as he remembers his encounter with Johnny.

"I got fried chicken for dinner. Doyoung and I watched some TV before I went to bed."

"Something else happened didnt it?" Jaehyun speaks in his doctor's voice. This annoys Taeyong slightly but he does love how easily his boyfriend can tell when something is wrong.

"Ten's back."

"What? When did he get back?" Jaehyun exclaims.

"We bumped into him after you boarded your flight. I'm going to see him tonight" Taeyong explains.

"Will you be okay? I can call Doyoung and ask him to go with you" The younger offers but is declined.

"It's fine. It's just a catch up, how bad can it be?"

Jaehyun doesn't respond straight away. It's obvious that he's trying to think of a nice way to reply.

"Sweetheart, I know you want to prove to me that you can do this whole being without me thing, but I don't want you to push yourself so hard so quickly. I'm not going to be there to pick up the pieces like I usually am."

"I can't hide in a box forever Jae. Your his psychologist, we are bound to see each other at one point. It's better that we see each other now and get the hard part over and done with."

Taeyong reasons with his boyfriend who just sighs through the phone.

"Just be careful yeah?" The doctor says, defeated. He can't control Taeyong's actions while he's overseas.

"I love you" Taeyong confesses suddenly.

"I love you too" Jaehyun smiles. "I should go, I need to find a taxi and get to the hotel."

"I miss you, rest well" Taeyong says softly.

"I miss you more, I'll call later okay?" The doctor says firmly, in a way to assure his boyfriend that he'll be back soon.