eleven

Jaehyun didn't sleep at all. He couldn't after what Taeyong had told him. What kind of monster is Johnny?

Taeyong was so close to being better. He was nearly healed and then this happened.

The older whimpered during his sleep a few times. Jaehyun just tightened his grip on him.

This must be why Taeyong sounded so broken on the phone, it's cause he had actually been broken.

Jaehyun can't help but feel that he should have never left.

He could've protected Taeyong, but he failed.

For once the doctor is actually glad that Ten was here. The Thai boy may have angered Jaehyun a lot in the past, but he was there for Tae when he couldn't be.

For that, Jaehyun will always be grateful.

"J-Jae" Taeyong whimpers as he has a nightmare. Jaehyun is quick to assure him that he is there.

"You're safe, hush" He gently kisses the top of the older's head. Taeyong begins to squirm in Jaehyun's arms.

"Please don't do this." He cries out again and again, he continues to plead to be let go.

Jaehyun shakes his shoulders and begins to call his name as he tries to wake the older.

Taeyong suddenly jolts awake, instantly sitting up. Jaehyun moves into a seated position and begins to rub soothing circles on his back.

"I'm going to kill him" The younger mutters beneath his breath, meaning every single word.

"Killing him won't fix me" Taeyong pulls his legs up so his knees are below his chin. "I'm dirty, Jae. I'm weak and I'm pathetic. Killing Johnny won't undo what has been done."

"Don't say that. You aren't weak nor are you pathetic. Taeyong you are the strongest person whom I've ever met. You've been through a lot in such a short period of time, yet you're still here and you're still alive. That's a hell of an accomplishment." The doctor does his best to assure the older.

"Johnny's won. I've let him win by falling apart again. That's what he wanted and that's what he got" The older frowns.

Jaehyun gently pulls him so Taeyong leans into his side. He wraps his arm around him, firmly keeping him in place.

"He hasn't won. He will only win if you believe he has. You are stronger and so much better then that."

Taeyong doesn't know how to respond. Instead he just tries to control his breathing as he sinks further into Jaehyun's side. He has missed his boyfriend so much.

This is the touch which he has been craving. The touch which keeps him safe.

The doctor has a day off before he has to return to work, same goes for Taeyong.

Jaehyun knows exactly what he will do on his day off. He has already organised for Doyoung to come over and watch over Taeyong.

The older wasn't too happy about him leaving but Jaehyun had business to tend to.

He wasn't going to sit around at home while Johnny continues to live freely.

It doesn't take Jaehyun long to find the other. Johnny was just walking out of a cafe with a coffee in his hand.

Jaehyun checked the road was clear before swiftly walking over to the older, his hands swinging by his sides.

Johnny looks up just in time as the doctor pushes him against the wall beside the shops. The older drops his coffee in the process.

Jaehyun holds Johnny by the collar of his shirt as he punches his jaw. He instantly splits the older's lip.

"You're so lucky I don't end you right here and right now" The doctor speaks bitterly.

"Go ahead, I don't have anything to live for anyways" Johnny taunts.

"What did he ever do to you? What did Taeyong do to deserve what you did to him?" Jaehyun asks, his voice firm.

Johnny pauses for a second as he takes a moment to look at the hatred in the younger's gaze.

"He went out with Ten. I warned him but he ignored me."

"So you touched him? You broke him Johnny. He was nearly healed from what you and Ten did and you just had to go and undo everything" Jaehyun punches Johnny again.

"Does that make you feel any better?" The older asks as he touches his bleeding nose with his hand.

Jaehyun lets go of him and just scowls.

"I want you to leave this place. I don't care if you're still in Korea, but this area is not for you. Consider that my warning." Jaehyun goes to walk off but stops in his steps as he remembers to say something else.

"You have two weeks to get your things together and leave. If you don't, I know somewhere for crazy people that I reckon you'd fit in nicely. I have never sent any patients there before but there's a first for everything."

Johnny is too shocked to respond.

Doyoung and Taeyong were watching TV when he returned home. Jaehyun was pleased to see his boyfriend was calm.

He immediately sits on his other side and pecks his lips before snuggling into his side.

Taeyong doesn't hesitate to ask questions. "What did you do to Johnny?"

"He won't be staying for much longer. You don't have to worry about him anymore Taeyong, I've dealt with him"  Jaehyun assures him.

"Can someone explain why we didn't send him to prison?" Doyoung questions as he mutes the television.

"Prison is too good for him" Taeyong states before the doctor has a chance to respond. "He needs to be isolated. I've seen how much pain being away from Ten causes him. He will be surrounded by others in prison, if he leaves then he won't know anyone."

"Yeah but he could drop the soap in prison and get himself a fresh serve of payback" Doyoung remarks as he stands from the couch.

Jaehyun smiles softly as he just leans further into Taeyong's side. It feels so good to be close with his other half.

"I threatened to send him to a psych ward if he doesn't leave. There all the demons in his mind will run free" The doctor explains which causes Doyoung to gasp.

"You've never sent anyone there, he isn't your patient...How would that work?"

"It wouldn't, but he doesn't know that" Jaehyun shrugs. "Don't stress, within two weeks, Johnny will be gone."

A/N - so as soon as i finish my yuwin story Dreaming i shall be starting a new jaeyong story titled Cure which i hope you all will look forward to. it's going to be kinda dark and angsty :)

thanks for reading!!