A/N

So this is book 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!! 

Checklist

Read Book 1 (unless you like confusion in which case continue on)

Little Author's Note at the beginning here with some requests from me.

1) Please comment. If something doesn't make sense or if I used poor grammar (odds are I didn't realize) or if there is a misspelling, TELL ME! I look like more of an idiot if you don't correct me so please do me a favor. I'd like to encourage you to give me writing suggestions as well! I want to improve so don't feel bad if you want to help me with that. I only have one backtrack from that and it is don't be negative about my writing. I'm fine with you giving me suggestions but don't comment things like, 'You're a terrible author" because that's actually hurtful. Writing is one of the most important things in my life and I'm not going to stand for you being a jerk. So just think about what you're saying, please!

2) I promise to make this story as well explained and realistic as possible but it is a fantasy book. Don't comment things like "That's not realistic" because my response will most likely be sarcastic. You want realistic? Don't read a book about shape shifters. There are going to be stretches in realism here. 

3) I know there are a lot of biased opinions of drugs and politics. Good new for you guys, I'm trying to steer away from all that because my book's politics is not based on the people who actually run our country and most of the addictions are actually not addictions. There are also opinions out there about sexuality and a billion other things that I really don't want to get into. Why? Because that's not what this book is about. Honestly, my motto is, it doesn't matter whether I agree with it or not because it's apart of our world now and I can't do much to change it (except maybe drug abuse, I think most people are united on that front, but don't quote me on that). Anyways, my point is, there may be some gay characters, or mentions of alcohol abuse. Please don't use the comments as a debate platform about these things. It's just dramatic and tearing apart another reader based on their beliefs is just low. You're going to disagree with people in the world and you can't change their minds so just get over it.

Okay I think rant is over. Any and all comments I view as violating of these requests will be most probably removed. I haven't had any problems with my first book because of this and I see no reason why that should change.

Alrighty, how's everyone doing? You ready for Siren Song because I am.

Current Updating Schedule: Marching Band ends in October. 

I'm thinking right now that updates will be on Wednesday, especially after Marching Band ends.

Until then, it will probably still be on Wednesdays but if I miss a Wednesday I might publish over the weekend.