Beginning

Min Yoongi  (Suga) p.o.v.
It was around two in the morning and I was walking back to the dorm from the studio. I was about to turn the corner when I heard crying near a bench from a bus stop. I thought it was alright since there was a guy there with a baby about to grab it, but then I noticed that guy was a homeless man.

"Quiet you cry baby," he said flicking the baby on the forehead.

"I swear I'll," he startes but was cut off.

"You'll what," I said getting closer.

"Who are you," said the homeless man getting up.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"Then piss off, don't worry about what I'll do to the baby," he said.

I stood there unfazed not leaving my spot.

"You want to start problems," he said as he pushed me.

I stumbled backwards a bit but regained my balanced. I then stood up and walked up to the man angrily. I punched the man in the face and grabbed the baby. I started running off with the baby in my hands.

As I got to the dorm I stayed outside to calm the baby again. Now instead of crying she was laughing at the funny faces I made to her. Before I opened the door I looked down at the baby with soft eyes.

"I would always protect you no matter what is in between us," I said softly.

I feel a connection with the child. Like I always want her to be by my side and never let her go. I wonder if this is how a father feels like.

I went into the dorm and towards my room. I didn't share a room with anyone cause lord knows why. I'll explain everything to the guys tomorrow. I put the baby down in my bed. I laid down next to the baby and cuddle her. In a few minutes she fell asleep with me right after.

The Next day

I woke up to the sound of crying. I quickly got up and looked at the baby trying to quiet her down. Once I opened my eyes I didnt see the baby laying down right next to me. I saw Jin on a chair calming down the baby. The rest were around my bed looking at me.

"Hyung why was there a baby in your bed," asked Tae-hyung.

"I'll explain to you right now, but I have to go get some stuff," I said.

"What stuff," said Hoseok.

"Well there is a baby with us, just the stuff that's needed to take care of the baby," I said.

"Wait you want to keep it," said Nam-joon.

"Well I'm not going to give her up for adoption, I just," I said.

"You what," said Jimin.

"I feel connected to her, I want to keep her, I saved her, I want to protect her," I said.

"I think we should do it," said Jungkook.

"But what if the baby ruins our schedule," said Nam-joon.

"Plus we don't know what Pdnim would say about this," said Jin.

"Hyung, come on this is the only thing the Yoongi actually begged for, this is a one time thing and if we take it away then," said Jungkook.

"Then he wouldn't be able to live with himself because,  he would live with the fact this was all his fault, that the baby is not with us," said Hobi.

"Exactly," I said softly.

I looked up at Nam-joon to see him smiling. He sat down the bed next to me and rubbed my back. He then looked at the baby with a smile.

"We can keep her," he said smiling.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"What's her name," he asked.

"Y/n, Min Y/n," I said.