01 | His Chase

Perhaps this evening isn't supposed to end like how it is happening already. The sexiest (stupidest) guy, Mabel ever came across is holding ablaze in his electric blue eyes and surprisingly he is standing on the front porch of her house.

Skyler Foster. Endless efforts and here he was now.

It isn't raining outside but his Grey color t-shirt is thoroughly wet, his muscles are prominently getting structured from underneath his completely soaked attire. His, soft, brown hair is immersed in water, making it fall sharply to his forehead which ultimately makes him look sexier than ever before. His soft pink lips look wet-sensual after a drop of water fell, tracing it.

Meanwhile, She's standing in her loose t-shirt and pair of pajamas with Disney characters printed on them and also staring at him with incredulity crossing over her face.

"May I kiss you?" He asks but there's also a hint of urge in his words which Mabel cannot deny till any possibility.

No one could have imagined neither did her, that a hot, sexy hunk will be standing at the front door of a girl who looks dumb and a fool because of the pajama she's wearing.

***

"MABEL!!!!"

Mabel hears a screeching shout more than a call when she was sauntering in the hallway towards her locker, slinging the bag over her shoulder. Turning to see her Best-friend, Zoe running towards her and as soon as she reaches her destination, Zoe is already exhausted but as she is loaded with tons of drama she exaggerates.

"From which Zombie are you running from?" Mabel asks with a look that describes I'm-fed-up-with-all-dramas. Especially over dramas... But come on!! this is high school and they are teenagers... Who else you are expecting to act dramatic?

And coming to dramas, Mabel had too experienced a fascinating drama.... and it happened a few weeks back around. She got a rejection. She wishes, It never happened. It was a horrible experience.

Who was that lucky guy who got the chance to reject her? The one and only Drake Flynn.

And henceforth, things started getting worse here. Drake was the one who forced Mabel's guts to confess her feelings towards him because he was the one who first flashed her all cheeky smiles and winks during their classes, his friends were the first to tease him whenever he came across Mabel to ask her something or just to talk which also made both of them smile like an idiot. But her hormones were too boasted to ignore his mixed signals. She thought...maybe... they could end up together. She was dumb, don't get her wrong but now She knows what most guys are like.

He is just like Draco Lucius Malfoy of her insane not magical but dull world, who made her life complete bullshit since the day when she texted him about her feelings.

mab.rivera - I wanted to tell you this thing, lately.

She also waited for his reply but when she didn't get a response from him in the next five minutes, She texted him again (This kills her even today)

mab.rivera - I've got a crush on you

As She typed those letters and clicked on send, She partially hoped for a good response because as She knew about him, he was cute, funny and one of the admiring guys in their school. But the millions of meteors fell on her that night as she got the notification of him probably in fifteen minutes.

theofficialdrakeflynn - its okay, it happens

And hopes immediately graved in her heart as she read those words. She didn't know what might have others done after reading that text but she felt... miserable, embarrassed but first and foremost W-T-F? What did he mean by 'It happens'? Does he even have some respect for someone's feelings or he was just being a narcissist about the fact that girls die to see him? Though She knew it was the lamest way to confess something but come on, She just thought of not making it cliche. A powerful rage ran through her body and instantly she texted him back.