15 | His Chase

Walking out of the room, Mabel had no clues what was she supposed to do. Skyler made a bizarre. She took a careful stroll downstairs and find Ryan and Carlos entering the living room. Carlos smiles pacing near me, "Are you alright?"

She felt anxious, she takes a small corner on the couch. Ryan brings a bottle of beer near Carlos which he denies because he seems to be busy analyzing Mabel's confused look.

Ryan jumps beside her, "Kin?"

She glances at him, "Can I have that beer?"

Carlos snatches the bottle away before she could have, he says, "You will get it once you say what's wrong."

She looks into his eyes and she feels more anxious. She felt like she cheated on him. She doesn't even know how it feels like to cheat on someone cause she has never ever been in a relationship but sincerely there's a weird feeling arising inside her.

"I'm alright." She fakes a soft smile, "I just want to try that."

Ryan stops her, "Kin." He averts her to his side, "I have a weird feeling that--Did something happen to you?"

Both of the boys search for an answer and their faces really meant that they were worried. She tries to give them a genuine smile, "I'm alright! And somewhat fine. Anyway, I'm no more in a mood to try that!!"

Carlos exaggeratedly panics, "She's definitely up to something."

Ryan remains looking at her, "I know, right?"

She stands across, "I'm gonna get myself a coke till then... You guys have fun!!" She rushes into the kitchen but from there she runs outside the house. When she reaches her car, She takes a driver's seat and locks herself inside.

"Oh, my fucking---" She pauses and thinks she cannot run away because Zoe is still inside may be having fun. She rests her head over the steering wheel and murmurs, "Why did you do that Skyler?" She stayed in her same position for like a minute and I didn't remember when it turned into hours.

When she felt there was a soft heat on her face, she slowly opens her eyes and finds out that she was still laid back on soft material. She reaches for her phone from her pants and makes a call to Zoe, pulling the duvet closer hiding herself beneath it.

Zoe picks up, "Hey..." She replies feeling all dull and sleepy.

"Where are you?"

"Home." She replies in a soft voice.

"How you are feeling?" Mabel was a concern.

"I'm fine."

"I've got a lot of things to say...." Mabel replies twirling her body between the soft mattress.

"Me too..." Zoe says more slowly.

Her eyes open a bit wide, "By the way who dropped you home?"

She replies, "Dylan."

"Do you remember when did you reach home?"

She whines, "I don't remember much. My head is hurting. I will come to your house at noon."

"Sure." Mabel closes her eyes again. She hung up. She stayed there like a minute but it strikes her, WHERE THE HECK AM I? She springs upright and takes a quick glance around the room. She checks herself; she has her clothes on and she felt totally fine and it's Carlos' bedroom. She bowed her head a little and find him lying down--shirtless--that caramel skin--shit. What even I'm thinking. She stands right and jerks his body, "CARL!!!"