19 | His Chase

Amy dances, "Now it's my turn!!"

And here Mabel thought they were just going to play hide and seek for once. Before she could react, Skyler runs off and Amy starts counting. He seems to be enjoying these little games with his niece.

She steps upstairs and walks into Skyler's vacant bedroom, She didn't want to dig somewhere like his closet or something, she saunters to his dark grey tiled bathroom which doesn't seem to be unhygienic like Ryan's.

She steps into the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain closed. She thought It might be a little difficult for Amy to find her there. She waited for like 2 minutes when she heard the doorknob twist. The curtain slides and she finds, "Skyler!"

"She's upstairs..." He was smiling, excited.

Mabel whispers, "This is my place though." Even she sounded suspiciously excited about hiding and seek.

He pulls the curtain close with a wink, "This is my bathroom."

Now she was with him all alone in a close entity.

He sits down in his bathtub, "You may have a seat here kitten." He taps beside him.

His bathtub wasn't wet so she didn't mind taking a small spot beside him

Minutes later, Silence spreads, she sensed him breathing silently beside her. Amy was still out somewhere finding them. She felt awkwardness more like the tension between them because every time they were found either fighting or him messing with her. She could even perceive his cologne in her proximity. Her heart thumbs, she didn't know why? He's not even moving an inch just sitting there making her bounce my heart out of her chest. Fuck, I've officially lost my mind. It's just his masculinity messing with her hormones. Nothing else is wrong with me.

He nudges softly on her arm, "Something wrong?"

Did he hear my heartbeats going foolish?

She made the mistake of glancing at him. His dark ocean eyes under his lashes scan her nervous face. He arches his brow, tugging his lips from the corner, "Something bugging you?"

She shook her head, "No nothing." Yes, you and your fucking gorgeous body.

He stands on his feet, stretches his arm to me. Mabel stands on her own.

She peeks outside from the curtain when he decides to bring his body near. she looks at his close figure, "What're you doing?"

He shrugs, "You're my knight in shining armor."

"Were you this lame since birth or any accident?"

His chuckles fill in the air.

She pulls the curtains open.

Skyler walks out of the bathtub before her and she couldn't realize when he turns the shower on. The water in a gush washes all over her hair. She jumps out in a sudden, "Skyler!"

He was laughing, leaning all over the door.

"That wasn't funny." She wasn't that damped to shout at him, still, she did. His smile cocks into a smug.

Her clothes weren't wet, it was just her hair. Untying her hair, she gave him a knowing look. He trotted till her. "Here." He hands her the towel and turns the shower off.

She wipes her hair. He was leaning to the door and trying to hear, sticking his ear. Mabel smirks.

"Mabel, I don't think so Amy will ever find--" Mabel points the handheld shower over his back. Water gets soaked in at his back. She laughed falling back.